Company - Press Room
CyberLink Unveils a New Way to Express Yourself with Photos & Videos – MediaShow 6
Fast, fun and intuitive, MediaShow 6 offers an effortless way to organize, personalize and share photo & video collections
Taipei, Taiwan—April 2, 2012— CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW) today launched a new version of its popular multimedia software, MediaShow 6. MediaShow’s powerful yet simple software assists users to quickly and logically organize media in multiple ways, apply simple fixes or enhance them with stylistic elements. Advanced tools can share photos and videos to social communities or burn them to DVD or Blu-ray Discs for enjoying at home.
MediaShow 6 provides a rich set of features for handling media:
Organize & Retrieve
- Rapidly import, organize and playback photos and videos, including native 3D format files.
- Intelligently analyze faces in photos with FaceMe™ and sort by who’s in them.
- Automatically organize photos and videos in a calendar by the date they were taken.
- Preview all media in a folder at a glance without having to open it with Instant View
- Enjoy a revamped, more intuitive interface that is now also optimized for touch-enabled displays.
Fix & Personalize
- Instantly apply a variety of basic edits to improve photos and videos.
- Quickly correct and fine tune video and photo imperfections on both 2D and 3D media.
- Create stylish slideshows using 2D or 3D photos, animated text effects and transitions.
- Automatically create polished movies by applying any of 15 different style templates to 2D and 3D video footage.
Share & Enjoy
- Burn photos and videos to DVD, Blu-ray and AVCHD discs.
- Upload directly to Flickr and YouTube. Photos analyzed using FaceMe™ can be sent pre-tagged to Facebook.
- View all Facebook friends’ photo and video albums in one place, plus save time by downloading multiple photos in batches.
- Receive instant updates in MediaShow when friends share photos and videos to online storage repositories like Dropbox
“The ubiquity of media capturing devices means personal photo and video collections are quickly growing. At the same time, the number of options consumers have for sharing their media is also increasing,” said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. “MediaShow 6 is the ideal solution for people who take a lot of photos and videos but don’t have either the time or the know-how to keep them all in a meaningful order and quickly enhance and share them with others.”
Free Menus on DirectorZone!
CyberLink’s online creative community, DirectorZone, currently hosts more than two million members. Customers have free access to a huge (and growing) number of exciting DVD Menu templates to use in their productions. Members also share tips and tricks, along with best practices for achieving optimal results with their disc burning.
MediaShow is available today and can be downloaded from the CyberLink online store. MediaShow is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, and Korean. CyberLink offers OEM versions to PC and CE manufacturing customers. A free trial download is also available from the CyberLink website.
CyberLink MediaShow 6 Versions
MediaShow 6 Ultra: US $69.95
MediaShow 6 Deluxe: US $49.95
Upgrades to MediaShow 6 Ultra from earlier versions are available. Please check the CyberLink website for more details.
CyberLink Corp is the leader and pioneer in enabling digital multimedia on PCs, CEs and mobile devices through the use of video editing software, video player software, and other multimedia solutions. Backed by a group of high-caliber software engineers, CyberLink owns its core codec and a number of patented technologies. CyberLink has built a solid reputation for delivering high-quality, interoperable, and fast time-to-market solutions that keep our OEM partners on the leading edge. Our business partners include leaders in the PC industry: top-5 desktop and notebook providers, optical drive manufacturers and graphic-card makers. Today, CyberLink’s software solutions include: complete applications for Blu-ray Disc playback and creation; digital home entertainment; and touch-enabled media solution. With customers spanning from multi-national corporations to small/medium-sized businesses, and from power users to home users, CyberLink has enjoyed rapid and consistent growth leading to a record breaking IPO in 2000 on the Taiwan Over The Counter Exchange (OTC: 5203). Currently, CyberLink is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: 5203.TW). CyberLink's worldwide headquarters is located in Taipei. To keep up with market demands, CyberLink has operations in North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, including Japan. For more information, please visit CyberLink's website at www.cyberlink.com.
Corporate: Joyce Wu at email@example.com or by phone at: +886-2-8667-1298, ext. 2454
CyberLink Japan: Akiko Iwasaki at firstname.lastname@example.org
CyberLink USA: Amy Peterson at email@example.com or by phone at 617-986-5026.
Germany: Volker Maxisch at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +31-43-306-0797
France: Hervé Delemarre at email@example.com or by phone: +33 (0)1 41104111
United Kingdom: Maggie Zaboura at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +44-1491-639-172