Company - Press Room
CyberLink Releases All-in-One Burning Software Power2Go 9
Innovates Disc Burning, with new Social Media Backup and Disc Management Features
Taipei, Taiwan—July 9, 2013—CyberLink Corp.(5203.TW) today launched a new version of its industry-leading burning software, Power2Go. Delivering the category with innovative burning features, Power2Go 9 is the first and only burning software that enables backing up photos and video from popular social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Flickr and Vimeo. Power2Go 9 also introduces a Disc Management feature that catalogs the discs and files users have burned into a searchable database, making it easy to find the files that are being archived.
“At CyberLink, innovation never stops,” said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. “Burning software has been around for years, but the new features in Power2Go address a variety of needs for consumers, such as safety and security needs to back up their precious photos and videos on social networks and adding a Disc Manager to conveniently locate their media content in their large collection of discs.”
Additionally, Power2Go 9 adds support for the new and popular media file types, such as FLAC and APE audio formats and MKV and FLV video formats.
Key Features in Power2Go 9
Burn to Any Disc
- Create Personal Compilations — Burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs — even 128GB BDXL discs.
- Span Data Across Discs — Automatically split large projects across multiple discs.
- Copy Discs & Create Disc Images — Duplicate CDs, unprotected DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Desktop Gadget — Drag files, discs, music or video to burn.
- NEW! Social Media Backup — Download and backup photos and videos from Facebook, YouTube, Flickr and Vimeo.
- NEW! Disc Manager — Browse and search a catalog of discs that have been burned.
- System Recovery — Create a full backup of a Windows system and the system drive data.
- Encryption — Encrypt discs with strong 128-bit or 256-bit security.
- Create Music Discs of Favorite Tunes — Make audio CDs and long-playing MP3 / WMA DVDs.
- Share Video on DVD — Create DVDs and VCDs with CyberLink's award-winning authoring tools.
- Bring Photos to Life — Burn photo gallery discs that run on a PC.
- FREE Menu Templates on DirectorZone! — Access to the world’s largest videoediting community site.
- ISO Toolkit — Mount disc images as virtual drives and browse the contents of ISO files.
- CyberLink WaveEditor 2 — Full-featured audio editing to record, trim, cut, mix, and enhance audio.
- Rip and Convert Audio — Turn audio CDs into MP3, WMA or lossless FLAC and APE files.
- LabelPrint — Create stylish CD/DVD labels in 4 easy steps.
Power2Go 9 is available today and can be downloaded from the CyberLink online store. CyberLink Power2Go 9 is available online in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, German, French, Italian, Korean and Spanish. CyberLink also offers OEM versions to PC and CE manufacturing customers.
Additionally, CyberLink is offering a free version of its media burning software, Power2Go 9 Essential, which delivers reliable, high quality burning for photos, music, video and data to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
CyberLink Power2Go 9 Versions
Power2Go 9 Platinum: US $69.95
Power2Go 9 Deluxe: US $49.95
Power2Go 9 Essential: FREE
Upgrades for previous Power2Go versions are available starting at $39.95
Founded in 1996, CyberLink Corp. is the world’s leading multimedia software company. With over 100 patented technologies that provide a solid foundation on which to continuously revolutionize the way multimedia is experienced, CyberLink’s visionary outlook has allowed the company to grow rapidly. This ultimately led to a record-breaking IPO on the Taiwan Over-the-Counter Exchange (OTC: 5203) in 2000. CyberLink is currently listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: 5203.TW).
CyberLink’s broad portfolio of multimedia applications can be categorized into two main areas: Media Entertainment – PowerDVD being the flagship product in this category, provides the latest in media playback on PCs, across devices in the home network, and on-the-go with portable smart devices; and Media Creation – offers a series of software to create enticing videos & photos, author Blu-ray & DVD discs and more. CyberLink has built strategic partnerships with leading CPU and GPU providers and a solid reputation for delivering high-quality, interoperable, and fast time-to-market solutions that keep our OEM partners from top PC brands on the leading edge. CyberLink's worldwide headquarters are located in Taipei, Taiwan, with regional operations offices in North America, Japan, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company has 700 employees worldwide, with more than 500 engineers in product design and development.
Corporate: Lily Liu at email@example.com or by phone at: +886-2-8667-1298, ext. 2269
CyberLink Japan: Kazutaka Aiso at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +81-3-5875-6650
CyberLink USA: Amy Peterson at email@example.com or by phone at 617-986-5026.
Germany: Volker Maxisch at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +31-43-306-0797
France: Hervé Delemarre at email@example.com or by phone: +33 (0)1 41104111
United Kingdom: Maggie Zaboura at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +44-1491-639-172
All companies and product names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and are the sole property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2012 CyberLink Corp. All rights reserved.