Infrared Remote Control
Improved Remote Control for Total Operability
New Buttons and Rethought Layout
- New layout - find all the navigation and command buttons you need within a thumb's reach.
- New select button - conveniently placed right by the navigation and commands pads, it lets you select multiple items instead of the traditional one-at-a-time approach.
- 8 direction keys - the 4 diagonal arrows allow greater comfort when selecting items within a folder.
- Top Menu Button - call interactive features from your Blu-ray Discs
- Color key buttons - get quick access to pre-defined sections of a Blu-ray Disc and call specific sections of Teletext (for TV)
- Improved shortcut buttons - Download TV guides, launch live TV, open your Recorded TV folder, or launch DVD playback
- Brand new USB infrared receiver - with its USB key dimensions and convenience, the new 4.5 cm receiver (3 cm when connected) fits perfectly on notebooks and digital home entertainment PCs
Your Whole Entertainment Center Fits in Your Palm
- Total support - Operate your applications with a wave of the hand: use the remote control to watch TV, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs* without having to sit right by your keyboard.
- A more comfortable grip - CyberLink infrared remote control has been redesigned so its weight falls right in your palm.
* The remote control supports access to advanced Blu-ray Disc menus through PowerDVD Ultra (builds 3516 and later) and PowerDVD 8