Create Rich-Media e-Learning Content in 3 Easy Steps
Publishing Your E-Learning Content
Create powerful e-learning content in minutes. StreamAuthor provides several ways to publish learning content: upload to a SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 conformant platform, upload to a web server, or create a single portable file. A single EXE file can be created with password protection, data encryption and a time expiration mechanism.
- Flexible publishing destinations — The entire content maybe be exported as a single file, or multiple files according to individual chapters.
- NEW Portable Project Archive — Users can export and import entire projects as a portable project archive, allowing the editing of StreamAuthor projects between different PCs and multiple authors.
- Support for Multiple SCO from SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 — SCORM is an internationally recognized eLearning standard renowned for its durability and interoperability of learning content. StreamAuthor supports the production of SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 conformant content so that corporations are able to create web-based learning content that can be easily integrated, delivered and tracked with other Learning Management Systems or Learning Content Management Systems.
- Portable EXE files — With encrypted EXE files learners can play training content on their PC without leaving editable presentation files on their hard drive.
- Secure content — StreamAuthor provides several ways to protect content from unauthorized access during distribution: encryption, password protection and date expiration. This protection provides greater security for files being distributed via a server. Trainers can set an expiration date on executable files (EXE) to increase the security of their content. The time can be set to 10, 30, or any number of days from the first viewing of the file.