Adding New Particle Images
1. Select a particle effect in the timeline, and then click the Modify button.
2. Click Add a new particle object (marked in red).
3. Click (Add/
4. Select Insert a Default Image.
Note: You can select Insert a Custom Image to insert your own image. But the image must be in the .png format and have a transparent background.
5. Select a default image and
then click Open.
1. Select an existing image, and then click the trash can button (Delete selected image).
Customizing Particle Styles
1. Select an emit method, and then reposition the particles.
2. Select a particle style.
Tip: You can create a wide variety of particle effects by combining different emit methods with different particle styles.
3. Modify the parameters.
Extra Information: You can modify the parameters based on your requirements.
Customizing the Motion Path of Particle Objects
You can customize the motion path of a particle object so that its particles move along different paths. This creates a new particle effect that is more engaging and appealing to viewers.
1. Click on the Motion tab and then select a default path.
2. Click and drag on the red dot to move the whole motion path.
3. Move the timeline slider and note the blue dot as it follows the motion path.
Extra Information: The blue
dot corresponds with the
timeline slider on the keyframe timeline.