2. Drag the timeline slider to
the position where you
want to display the subtitle, and then click the plus button.
3. Double click on the added subtitle in the panel located above, and then enter the desired text.
Extra Information: A subtitle marker displays in the subtitle track of the timeline automatically.
7. Modify the duration of the
subtitle by resizing the
subtitle marker on the subtitle track.
Extra Information: Move your
mouse cursor to the right end
of the subtitle marker. When the cursor becomes an icon
with two arrows, click and drag the edge of the marker to
increase or reduce the subtitle duration.
8. Move the mouse cursor to
an area within the subtitle
marker. When the cursor becomes a hand icon, you can move it to the left or right to set when the subtitle displays on your video.
panel and then click the minus button.
Changing the Subtitle Text Format.
1. Click the T button in the Subtitle room.
2. In the Font dialog, change the font type, style, size, color, and 3D depth as required, and then click Apply All.
Extra Information: You can give your subtitles a 3D effect.
Note: Clicking Apply All applies
the changes to all of the
subtitles on the subtitle track. If you click OK, the changes you
made are only applied to the current subtitle.