Outputting as a 2D Video File
CyberLink PowerDirector 12 allows you to output your video production in both 2D and 3D video file formats.
1. In the Produce window, click on the Standard 2D tab.
2. Select your preferred video format, and then select the Profile name/ Quality for the created video file.
3.Click the ellipsis button (marked in red) to set the output folder, i.e. where the created 2D video will be located.
7. The production is complete.
Note: The outputted video file
is not editable. All the added
effects, title text and objects are
merged with the video. Be sure
to save the project file for future use.
Uploading to Facebook
1.Click on the Online tab to upload your video production to a social networking web site.
video production, and then click Start.
3. Click the Authorize button.
4. Enter your Facebook email address and password, and then click Log In.
Extra Information: You can get
a free Facebook account by
clicking the Sign up for Facebook button.
Uploading to YouTube
You can also upload your video to YouTube. If the video production is in 3D, select the Share as a 3D video option to upload it to YouTube in a 3D video source format.
Select the YouTube button, enter your Username and Password, and then select Share as a 3D video. Remember to select the profile type you want, and then specify the title, tags, and description for your video production. Select the desired video category, and then click Start to upload your video.