Importing Additional Disc Content
You can import your video productions edited in different projects and then burn them to the same disc.
1. Enter the Create Disc window and then click the button (marked in red) to import any existing CyberLink PowerDirector projects.
Extra Information: You can also click the button beside it to import additional video files.
2. In the Open dialog, select the project file to be added to the disc, and then click Open.
3. The thumbnail of the project file is shown in the display window.
Extra Information: You can
continue to import additional
projects or video files.
You can customize your disc menu and set chapters to ease the navigation on your finalized disc. Viewers can select chapter thumbnails to watch the content they want, or quickly browse through the menu structure of the disc.
1. Click on Show Chapters next to the thumbnail of the first title (project).
4. The chapter track displays on the timeline, showing all of the chapter markers in the selected project.
5. Click the Chapter 1
marker, drag the timeline
slider to the frame you
want to use as the chapter
thumbnail, and then click
to set it as the chapter thumbnail.
7. There are now two chapter thumbnails in the first title (project).
Customizing the Menu Structure
The Menu Structure button lets you view how titles (projects) and their chapters are arranged in your video production.
1. Click on the Menu Stucture button
2. Select the first item and
then enter your preferred
title in the disc menu
preview window. Click 'X'
to close the Menu
Extra Information: In the Menu
Structure tree, you can see all
the menu pages and buttons on your disc. There can be several menu pages on your disc, and the buttons are the chapter thumbnails that you click to play the content want.