Search Knowledge Base
Before contacting CyberLink Technical Support…
We strongly recommend that you register your software as soon as possible, so we can provide you with full support when you need it. The greatest benefit of registering a product is that you can retrieve the serial number anytime if you lost it or when re- installing the program.
Whether you are a free or paid member, you can contact CyberLink Technical Support after logging in.
Before contacting Technical support, please prepare the following information. The more info you provide, the more we can understand your issue and provide better service.
Basic required information
- A detailed description of the problem and under what circumstances it occurred.
- Reproduced steps
- Proof of purchase (Except Potential/Trial users)
- SR Number
- Serial Number (also known as CD-key or activation key)
- System Information (DxDiag.txt) *
- Your device model name
- Any warning messages that were displayed (take a snapshot of the entire screen)**
* Steps to generate Dxdiag file:
Click [Start] > enter [Run] in the search box > click [Run] > enter [dxdiag] in the dialog > click [Save All Information]
** Steps to take a screen shot:
- To take a screen shot, press the "Prt Scr" key on your keyboard when you encounter this error.
- Then go to [Start] > [Programs] > [Accessories] > [Paint].
- Paste the screen captured there by pressing [Ctrl+V] or Alt+Edit+Paste.
- Save the file as a .jpg and then send it to us for analysis.