Home > Support
Search Knowledge Base
The web page displays errors when I submit the technical support form or place an order. What should I do?
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet and that you can browse other Internet content without any problems.
- Sometimes it is caused by the system being temporary busy. Please try again in 5 or 10 minutes.
- Check if your browser's setting to allow it accept cookies or set the security level to Low.
- If the problem still exists, please send an e-mail to the web master with the information below:
- The Internet browser program and version you're using. For example, Internet Explorer 7.0 or Firefox 3.0.
- The Operation System and version you're using. For example, Windows XP Service Pack 2.
- The URL address/link which displays the error page.
- Short description of the error message.
Our service team will be glad to help you solve the problem as soon as possible.