Search Knowledge Base
How do I trim my video file in PowerDirector?
Video clips captured from external capture devices often contain unwanted portions. These unwanted portions can easily be removed in PowerDirector using the Trim function.
To trim a video or audio clip, do this:
- Select the clip you want to modify.
- Click Trim. The Trim option panel opens.
- Enter a mark in and mark out time. You may do this in one of the following ways:
· Click inside the time code box and enter a time using your keyboard.
· Drag the mark in/mark out sliders to the correct time position.
- Navigate to the desired time position using the playback buttons.
- Click the Mark in and Mark out buttons.
- Click Close to close the option panel.
Note: You can also use Multi Trim feature to trim multiple segments of a video clip. To do so, select a video clip on Master Video Track, and then click Multi Trim.