Powerful Tools for Creating Professional E-Learning Content
CyberLink StreamAuthor 4 offers a powerful set of tools for creating compelling media-rich presentations using video, audio, PowerPoint slides, and other training materials. With an easy-to-use interface designed for non-professionals, users can quickly produce cost-effective yet high-quality e-learning content.
New Features in this Version
- Easy Presentation Mode — Record live PowerPoint presentations in 3 easy steps
- Smart PDF Converter — Split PDF documents across slides for better readability
- High-def Video — Import from HD camcorders to create high-quality learning content
- Video Captions — Add captions to video and audio to emphasize points
- Merging of Multiple Presentations — Create a single presentation from multiple sources
- Portable Project Archives — Export and import entire projects for easier editing
3 Convenient Work Modes
CyberLink StreamAuthor 4 offers three convenient work modes for creating professional e-learning conent.
- Easy Presentation Mode — streamlines content creation in 3 easy steps: import PowerPoint slides; record a live presentation; save and publish content.
- Full-Screen Presentation Mode — provides a fast solution to creating content in minutes, converting live presentations into virtual seminars that can be streamed online.
- Studio Mode — features a time-line interface combined with powerful editing tools that allow users to organize, customize, and control their presentation content.
Why Trainers Need StreamAuthor to Create E-Learning Content
StreamAuthor lets presenters — such as teachers, trainers, or sales people — create informative, persuasive and stylish presentations quickly.
StreamAuthor enables presenters of all experience levels create e-learning materials that they can deliver via email, the Web or Intranet. Presenters can combine both training and testing content and then publish online for use by multiple students at multiple locations. StreamAuthor thus offers an extremely cost-effective way of developing e-learning materials.
Powerful Recording and Editing Features
StreamAuthor supports a full range of video file formats for creating presentations from captured video. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, image files, and screen captures, can be easily combined within one presentation.
StreamAuthor features a range of practical tools for editing dynamic content. Customizable templates can be used to easily lay out the look and feel of a presentation, with elements including images, slides, notes, and video. Pen tools provide an effective way to emphasize content on the screen. Meanwhile, an editing timeline lets presenters adjust the flow of their presentations, with adjustable volume and audio recording supporting the quick creation of narration.
Assessments and Sequencing Control
Teachers can use StreamAuthor to create tests easily in Microsoft Word format. By combining assessments with content sequencing rules, trainers can measure the effectiveness of their training by ensuring students understand content before moving on to new topics. Test scores can be reported to SCORM-conformant Learning Management Systems (LMS).
Note: StreamAuthor has been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to be Compatible with Windows® 7.
Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.