Audio Editing & Repair for Videos
AudioDirector gives you total control over the editing, mixing, and mastering of your video’s soundtrack, sound effects, and even dialogue. Cutting-edge restoration tools allow you to restore and work with files that have audio flaws or imperfections. Seamless integration with PowerDirector allows for faster round-trip editing and reduced production times. You can also directly edit sounds in existing videos and save to any of six popular video file formats.
|Procedure for Software Update Download and Installation|
Unless noted, software updates provided on this page are exclusively for retail and online purchased versions only. To check for updates for hardware bundled versions, locate the "About" dialog in the software, and then click on the "Upgrade" button. In the Upgrade dialog click the "Update" tab to see if there are any updates available. Also note that the software will pop up a notification periodically when there is an update available.
- User's Guide
Updates AudioDirector 4 to build 3522
Installing this patch adds support for custom text size of High DPI. For more detailed information, hover your mouse over the “i” icon on the right.
Updates AudioDirector to build 2713
For more detailed information, hover your mouse over the “i” icon on the right.
Updates AudioDirector to build 2321
Installing this patch update enables you to locate newly recorded audio in AudioDirector as a .WAV file on the hard drive. For more detailed information, hover your mouse over the “i” icon on the right.
- Able to locate newly recorded audio as a .WAV file on the hard drive.
- Updated time field input format of the Insert Silence function to "0:00:00.000".
- Users can now silence a selected audio region using range selection.
- Users can now enable/disable the Snap to reference function in preferences.
- Improves AudioDirector’s round-trip editing performance with PowerDirector.
- Resolves .M4A audio file production issue.
- Resolves the issue where AudioDirector projects that contain video files are not displaying correctly when reopened.
- Improves the space bar’s hotkey behavior.
- Improves the sound quality of adjusted audio during preview.
Updates: This file updates AudioDirector to build 2201.