Intuitive Audio-for-Video Editing and Repair
AudioDirector 4 demystifies the audio editing process by adding intuitive audio enhancement tools that make videos better. Powerful editing and mixing tools combine with state-of-the-art restoration technologies and round-trip interoperability with PowerDirector to dramatically enrich the audio experience, cut down on video editing time and bring enjoyment to the creative process.
|Procedure for Software Update Download and Installation|
Unless noted, software updates provided on this page are exclusively for retail and online purchased versions only. To check for updates for hardware bundled versions, locate the "About" dialog in the software, and then click on the "Upgrade" button. In the Upgrade dialog click the "Update" tab to see if there are any updates available. Also note that the software will pop up a notification periodically when there is an update available.
- User's Guide
Updates AudioDirector to build 2713
For more detailed information, hover your mouse over the “i” icon on the right.
Updates AudioDirector to build 2321
Installing this patch update enables you to locate newly recorded audio in AudioDirector as a .WAV file on the hard drive. For more detailed information, hover your mouse over the “i” icon on the right.
- Able to locate newly recorded audio as a .WAV file on the hard drive.
- Updated time field input format of the Insert Silence function to "0:00:00.000".
- Users can now silence a selected audio region using range selection.
- Users can now enable/disable the Snap to reference function in preferences.
- Improves AudioDirector’s round-trip editing performance with PowerDirector.
- Resolves .M4A audio file production issue.
- Resolves the issue where AudioDirector projects that contain video files are not displaying correctly when reopened.
- Improves the space bar’s hotkey behavior.
- Improves the sound quality of adjusted audio during preview.
Updates: This file updates AudioDirector to build 2201.