Express Yourself with Photos & Videos
For anyone with lots of photos and videos but little time, MediaShow is a game changer. The powerful yet simple software is designed to help you quickly and logically organize your media in multiple ways, apply simple fixes or enhance them with stylistic elements and create professional-looking slideshows and movies with just a few clicks. Advanced sharing tools let you share your creations to social communities or burn them to DVD or Blu-ray Discs for enjoying at home.
|Procedure for Software Update Download and Installation|
Unless noted, software updates provided on this page are exclusively for retail and online purchased versions only. To check for updates for hardware bundled versions, locate the "About" dialog in the software, and then click on the "Upgrade" button. In the Upgrade dialog click the "Update" tab to see if there are any updates available. Also note that the software will pop up a notification periodically when there is an update available.
- User's Guide
Updates MediaShow 6 to build 6731
Installing this patch resolves YouTube playback issue. For more detailed information, hover your mouse over the “i” icon on the right.
- Resolves the issue that photos cannot be uploaded to Flickr.
- Resolves YouTube playback issue.
- Improves overall program performance when in high DPI environment.
- Improves the audio preview quality.
- Improves the MPEG-2 output video quality with AVCHD source clips.
- Improves the compatibility with 32-bit audio.
- Reduces the CPU usage when encoding with hardware acceleration.
- Resolves the crash issue when clicking the [Return to previous page] button while playing video.
- Improves compatibility with .M4A audio file as background music in Create Movie Disc page.
- Resolves the issue that the added text cannot be displayed on non-first clips in slideshow video.
- Resolves the issue that the last added video is trimmed randomly in slideshow video.
- Resolves the issue that specific video files cannot be deleted in [Edit] page.
Updates MediaShow 6 to build 5225
Installing this patch update adds support for 4K videos in slideshow and file conversion. For more detailed information, hover your mouse over the “i” icon on the right.
Updates: This file updates MediaShow 6 to MediaShow 6 build 4518.
- Support for Windows 8.
- Support for BDXL disc creation.
- Added “Sort by Date” to the Media Tray to facilitate media management.
- Enhanced Face Tag function – can now search tagged faces in Windows Explorer.
- Improved red eye removal.
- Smoother photo playback.
- Improved upload speed to Flickr.
- Support for Charm Bar for Windows 8.
- Improved thumbnail quality of YouTube videos.
- Improved compatibility with YouTube’s upload interface. (YouTube OAuth 2.0)
Updates: This file updates MediaShow 6 to MediaShow 6 build 4312.
Updates: This update file updates MediaShow 5 to MediaShow 5 build 2109pc.
Updates: This update file updates MediaShow 5 to MediaShow 5 build 2109pa.
Updates: This update file updates MediaShow 4 to MediaShow 4 build 2021.
Update for Samsung Cam MediaShow: This update is for Samsung customers who purchased a Digital Camera model: MX20. This downloadable update adds aspect ratio detection (0-none, 1-4:3, 2-16:9) and extends the system tray update message display time to 10 seconds.
Update Patch: This patch file updates Medi@Show 3.0 to build 1306. For retail version only
- Appeared "Unsupported file format" dialog when programs started up.
- Limited user can't output DVD/VCD disc on Windows XP and Windows 2000.
- Exported HTML/DHTML, the filename displayed on IE caption bar was wrong (under Chinese & Japanese Windows).
- Exported to DV/VCD by using "Standard Play" DVD profile, video might appear zigzag or mosaic blocks .
- Exported to HTML/DHTML, the images with mask effects could be compressed vertically.
- The resolution of output file of screen saver and execution file became 800x600.
- Invalid "Granulate" transition effect when output resolution was larger than 800x600
Quaility Improvements for:
- Aspect-ratio for DVD/VCD output
- Visual quality of AutoFix effect
Free Upgrade Patch: This patch file updates Medi@Show 2.0 to 2.0.10