Search Knowledge Base
How do I use CyberLink PowerDirector to make time-lapse effect?
CyberLink PowerDirector 10 now lets you create a time-lapse slideshow style in the Slideshow Creator. You can specify the following settings:
- Duration of each image: in the field provided, specify how long you want each of the imported images to display. Each image can display for as long as 99 frames, or as short as for 1 single video frame.
- For each displayed image, skip: in the field provided, enter the number of images you want to skip for each displayed image in your slideshow.
If you are using previous CyberLink PowerDirector version, you can also make time-lapse effect by doing this:
- Importing a large number of images and place on timeline that you want to make time-lapse effect
- Select the images and click on [Duration] button
- Set up duration of each image
Note: To create a time-lapse slideshow, you need to prepare the photos for it ahead of time. This feature works best with a series of photos taken with a camera that supports time-lapse photography. Please note that you can import a maximum of 2500 media clips into the media library.