PowerDVD displays an error message "The playback of this content is not allowed with an digital output device. Please use a analog output device."
PowerDVD displays an error message "The playback of this content is not allowed with a digital output device. Please use an analog output device" when you are trying to play a Blu-ray Disc title.
PowerDVD detected that your system doesn't meet the requirement required to play the Blu-ray Disc titles with a digital connection.
- Use standard VGA connection between your graphics card and display.
This will output video content with analog connection and display.
- If you'd like to play Blu-ray Disc titles on a computer through a digital DVI
or HDMI interface, the following three criteria need to be satisfied:
- Graphics card is HDCP-compliant. Click here for more information.
- Graphics card driver supports HDCP. Click here for more information.
- Display is HDCP ready. Please contact display manufacturer for more information.
|Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.