Home > Support
Application Manager NEW!!
- I have problems while initializing or downloading CyberLink Application Manager. What can I do?
- The CyberLink Application Manager progress freezes during the download and installation of my software. What can I do?
- What are the minimum system requirements for CyberLink Application Manager?
- What’s CyberLink Application Manager (CAM)?
- Where can I get the CyberLink Application Manager?
Purchase & Trial
- Can I get a refund for voice support that I've paid for?
- Do I really need to purchase the Extended Download, along with the software product that I ordered?
- Download the free full length tutorial guide to creative movie making with CyberLink PowerDirector 9.
- How can I extend the service duration of voice support?
- How can I order CyberLink's products without using a credit card?
- What can I do if I am having trouble downloading the software I ordered?
- What can I do if I purchased a download version or voice support, but did not receive the order confirmation?
- What is my order status?
- Where can I find the refund policy for the download version?
CD Key & Activation
- How can I enter an activation key(CD Key) to activate CyberLink products?
- What can I do if I inputted the activation correctly, but the "Next" button is still grayed out during installation?
- What can I do if I lost my activation key(CD Key)?
- What does an activation key(CD Key) look like?
- Why can't I activate my CyberLink program?
Installation & Start-up
- What can I do if I encounter problems while entering my product key for CyberLink Digital Locker?
- How can I install another language version if I ordered an English version of a CyberLink software product?
- How do I install CyberLink software?
- How long is the digital copy of my software available for download from the CyberLink Digital Locker?
- What are the differences between the minimum and recommended system requirements?
- What can I do if I encounter problems while purchasing, downloading or installing CyberLink Programs?
- What can I do if I lost my program?
- Where can I find my product key?
- Who is the CyberLink Digital Locker for?
- Why doesn't the CyberLink program that bundled with my PC work on another computer?
- Do I need to register my software before using it?
- How can I unsubscribe from the CyberLink Newsletter?
- How can I update my Personal Information on CyberLink Members Zone?
- How do I register my software?
- What benefits do I get if I register my software or join CyberLink Member Zone?
- What can I do if I forget my password for the CyberLink Members Zone?
- When I log in to the CyberLink Members Zone, the web page tells me the password is not correct.
- Why do I receive the CyberLink newsletter even though I never subscribe to it?
Upgrade & Update
- Before contacting CyberLink Technical Support…
- Everything you need to know to enjoy 3D playback experience in PowerDVD 10.
- How can I get phone support for my product questions?
- How do I contact CyberLink for a technical support or a program failure?
- How do I create a dump file when the program freezes or hangs?
- How do I find event logs when a program crashes?
- How do I prove that I am a CyberLink customer?
- The web page displays errors when I submit the technical support form or place an order. What should I do?
- What 3D devices does PowerDVD 10 support?
- What are the differences between the OEM, Retail, and iSales versions of CyberLink software?
- What are the out-of-date products that CyberLink does not support?
- What are the service hours for CyberLink phone (voice) support?
- What can I do if the CyberLink Cleaner Tool (.exe) always opened with Notepad and cannot execute?
- What is the “dxdiag” file that CyberLink Customer Support asked me to upload?
- What is the CyberLink Cleaner Tool? How do I use CyberLink Cleaner Tool?
- What is the difference between crashes, hangs and freezes?
- What is the SR Number and how can I find it among CyberLink products?
- What's new of the new support site?
- Where can I get my technical support ID (TSID) if I lost the voice order e-mail?