Burn, Backup and Enjoy Media On-the-Go
- The only complete solution to burn, backup and convert across PC, mobile and cloud
- Smart conversion and output to mobiles and media players
- Download your favorite videos and photos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook & Flickr
- Unique backup and military-grade encryption features
- Trusted by more PC makers than any other burning software
|Procedure for Software Update Download and Installation|
Unless noted, software updates provided on this page are exclusively for retail and online purchased versions only. To check for updates for hardware bundled versions, locate the "About" dialog in the software, and then click on the "Upgrade" button. In the Upgrade dialog click the "Update" tab to see if there are any updates available. Also note that the software will pop up a notification periodically when there is an update available.
Updates Power2Go 9 to build 1827
Install this patch update to fix online media backup issues.
Updates Power2Go 8 to build 2126b
Install this patch update to improve the stability of the virtual drive.
Updates: This update file updates Power2Go 7.0.0 to 7.0.0 build 111827.
Power2Go 6 updates for the HLDS version of Power2Go 6: This update is for HLDS customers that want to update to the Power2Go 6 (OEM version) Windows 7 compatible build.
Updates: This update file updates Power2Go 6.0.0 to 6.0.0 build 3108.
Power2Go 5.5 Next-Gen
Updates: This patch file updates Power2Go 5.0/5.5 to 5.5.1 build 2608 which is fully compatible with Windows Vista OS.
Updates: This patch file updates Power2Go 4.0 to 4.2.2329
Updates: This patch file updates Power2Go 3.0 to 3.1.0601