The Safest Way to Protect Your Valuable Data
PowerBackup 2.5 DVD copying software is the safest way to protect your valuable data. PowerBackup DVD Copy Software archives files, folders and application data, including or excluding files with advanced filtering. PowerBackup DVD copying software also schedules automatic backups for important data, restores data using the independent restorer utility, saves archiving time with Stream-to-Disc technology, protects archives with password protection, and supports Blu-ray software discs with up to 50GB of storage space. Download a trial version or purchase the PowerBackup software DVD at CyberLink.com.
|Procedure for Software Update Download and Installation|
Unless noted, software updates provided on this page are exclusively for retail and online purchased versions only. To check for updates for hardware bundled versions, locate the "About" dialog in the software, and then click on the "Upgrade" button. In the Upgrade dialog click the "Update" tab to see if there are any updates available. Also note that the software will pop up a notification periodically when there is an update available.
Updates PowerBackup 2.6 to build 0619
Installing this patch improves program stability when backing up and restoring large volumes of files. For more detailed information, hover your mouse over the “i” icon on the right”.
Updates: This update file updates PowerBackup 2.5 to PowerBackup 2.5 build 5529.
Updates: This patch is for the OEM version that came with the Sony BWU-300S, with the SR number CDS080605-01.
Update Patch: This patch file updates PowerBackup 2.0 to build 1202
Update Patch: This patch file updates PowerBackUp 1.0 to build 1814
- Inability to startup when Microsoft Anti Spyware has been installed as well.
- Inability to recognize the spanned media (the consequenced DVD/VCD discs) if restore or compare by selecting source as "Backup file". Only "Disc Drive" as source works.
- Inability to prompt error message when restore files locked by other program. It also caused the locked files unable to be restored.
- Program hung up when clicked on "Exclude" tab twice on the "Add exclude list" window
- Inability to support backup source "Network Neighbor"
- Inability to restore partially if backup source is from "Network Neighbor"
New features include:
- Supports 16x DVD burner
- Change default folder from "My Works" to "My Documents"