How do I mount Virtual drive in CyberLink Power2Go 8?
To mount a data disc image using the Power2Go Virtual Drive, do this:
- In the new task window, select the Disc Utilities option and then Virtual Drive.
The Power2Go Virtual Drive window displays.
- Select the Enable virtual drive option.
- In the Image location field, select the location of the data disc image you want to mount. CyberLink Power2Go supports the mounting of images in the ISO, P2I (Power2Go image) or RDF formats.
- Assign a Drive letter for the mounted image, by selecting it from the drop-down. The drive letter you assign will be how you identify the mounted drive in Windows Explorer.
- Click on OK to mount the drive. The disc image will be available like any other disc drive in Windows Explorer.
|Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.