Error: "Production unsuccessful" or "Error Making Movie" pops up when I produce WMV format with 3D analgyph source video. What can I do?
When you produce video, you get the error message below:
"Production unsuccessful. Please ensure your graphics card driver is up-to-date, and update to the latest version of Windows Media Player or QuickTime software. You can also try to output the production in a different video format."
"Error Making Movie"
Solution 1: If this message occurs when you producing in the WMV format with 3D analgyph source video on Windows XP, please download Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP to update to the latest version of Windows Media Player.
Solution 2: If the above case does not apply to you, try either of the methods below to resolve the problem:
- Ensure your version of CyberLink PowerDirector is up-to-date. You can check for the latest software updates here.
- Ensure your graphics card driver is up-to-date.
- Update to the latest version of Windows Media Player or QuickTime software.
- Disable the hardware video encoder when producing, if enabled.
- Try to use another source file format in your project.
- Remove all third party codecs if any are installed.
- Try to output the production in a different video file format.
Note: If you still can’t resolve the problem, you can contact CyberLink Technical Support. Before contacting Technical Support, please prepare and include the information listed here. The more info you give us, the more we can understand your issue and the better the service we will provide.
|Was this information helpful to you?|
|Do you want to add anything else?|
|Thank you. You can also start a discussion on the CyberLink forum or contact CyberLink Customer Support.|
|We're sorry it didn't solve your problem. Please let us know why it was not helpful.|
|It was too much/hard to read.|
|I followed the advice, but it didn’t work.|
|The information was incorrect.|
|It didn’t answer my question.|
|Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.|