Error code: eEB191087. I receive this error when burning discs in CyberLink PowerDirector. What can I do?
When you burn disc in CyberLink PowerDirector, you get the error message below:
"Burning unsuccessful. Error code: eEB191087
Description: (1) Burning not complete."
The error code eEB191087 indicates a failure when writing to the physical disc. The following situations might lead to this problem:
- The inserted disc is damaged.
- The size of all the data to be burned is larger than the disc’s free space.
- The burner and the disc have a compatibility problem.
Please try one or more of the following:
- Ensure your version of CyberLink PowerDirector is up-to-date. You can check for the latest software updates here.
- Update the firmware/driver for your CD/DVD/BD writer. Please contact your CD/DVD/BD writer manufacturer for updated firmware/drivers.
- Choose the lowest possible burning speed when burning to a disc.
- Use a good quality supported media to burn the disc. CD/DVD/BD writers are not compatible with all type/brand of discs. Please contact your CD/DVD/BD writer manufacturer regarding the supported disc types for your player. Try some different and recommended brand of blank CD/DVD/BD disc.
- Empty the contents of the C:\Windows\temp folder and C:\temp folder, if you have one. Then empty the Recycle Bin.
- To avoid any compatibility issues, please close all other applications while the burn process is ongoing. This includes anti-virus software, anti-spyware software like ZoneAlarm, pop-up blockers, and instant messaging software like Windows Live Messenger.
- I got a burning error within CyberLink PowerDirector when I try to burn my video to DVD/AVCHD/BD. What can I do?
|Was this information helpful to you?|
|Do you want to add anything else?|
|Thank you. You can also start a discussion on the CyberLink forum or contact CyberLink Customer Support.|
|We're sorry it didn't solve your problem. Please let us know why it was not helpful.|
|It was too much/hard to read.|
|I followed the advice, but it didn’t work.|
|The information was incorrect.|
|It didn’t answer my question.|
|Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.|