Home > Support
Search Knowledge Base
How can I activate PowerDVD with a CD key?
To activate PowerDVD with a CD key, please follow the steps below:
- Open PowerDVD
- The Activation dialog box opens. (You can also display this dialog box by clicking the Configuration button, or click the CyberLink Logo on control panel, and then click Activate
- Check your email from online provider or CD jewel case which include a CD Key.
- Enter your activation CD key, and then click OK
- For Trial version or Internet-purchased Deluxe/Standar, version, you must be connected to the Internet to activate the program.
- You can copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + V) your activation key into the first entry box. Please do not right-click and paste using your mouse, as this will enter the entire CD key into the first entry box and leaving the other blank. This serial number (CD key) is 30 characters in length.
- For more information about activate from different versions of PowerDVD 7, please click "Activate from different versions" link under Reference Resource below.