Home > Support
Search Knowledge Base
How do I update the bundled version of PowerDVD that came bundled with my PC?
Here are some ways to find the update for your software:
- Click Yes if the program asks to update the program. You'll then be connected to the CyberLink Web site and download the updated version of Blu-ray Disc software with the latest AACS keys.
- Click the Upgradebutton in PowerDVD, download the latest update and install it. The Upgrade feature can also be accessed by:
- Pressing the keyboard combination key Ctrl+A when PowerDVD is running.
- Clicking the Configuration button on PowerDVD.
- If there's an update (patch), PowerDVD will pop up a notification periodically. You can click on this message to download and install the update.