When I install or launch PowerDVD, the antivirus software detects some files infected with virus. What should I do?
The antivirus software detects some files infected by a virus.
It’s the false alarm from the antivirus software.
- Update to the latest virus pattern (virus definition) file for your antivirus software.
- Uninstall PowerDVD, restart your machine, and then install PowerDVD again.
If you still face the same issue, please gather the information listed below, and send it to CyberLink Customer Support.
- The name of your antivirus software.
- A screen shot of the error message.
PS: The steps to capture the screen shot.
- Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard when the error appears on your screen.
- Click on Start -> Programs-> Accessories-> Paint.
- Paste the screen capture there by pressing Ctrl+V
- Save the file with the extension name .jpg and send to CyberLink Support for analysis.
|Was this information helpful to you?|
|Do you want to add anything else?|
|Thank you. You can also start a discussion on the CyberLink forum or contact CyberLink Customer Support.|
|We're sorry it didn't solve your problem. Please let us know why it was not helpful.|
|It was too much/hard to read.|
|I followed the advice, but it didn’t work.|
|The information was incorrect.|
|It didn’t answer my question.|
|Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.|