Taipei, Taiwan----May 30, 2008----CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW), innovative solution provider for the connected digital lifestyle, today unveiled its new lineup of leading media software solutions at Computex 2008. CyberLink is demonstrating its new products at the Grand Hyatt Taipei, Suite 1030, 1031, and 1032.
"All the breakthrough solutions we deliver, covering high-definition disc solution, Linux entertainment, ubiquitous media sharing, and TV on the go, are aimed at realizing the connected digital lifestyle. CyberLink is excited to showcase the best multimedia software applications to our customers at Computex," said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink.
CyberLink is showcasing its revolutionary digital multimedia applications in 3 major categories:
CyberLink High-Definition Media Solutions:
CyberLink is demonstrating advanced media solutions for enjoying and creating with the latest disc formats, including Blu-ray Discs and AVCHD.
· High-definition movie playback: PowerDVD 8 offers industry-leading movie playback quality and support for BD-Live, it incorporates TrueTheater? technologies, and is fully compliant with HDMI connectors, to deliver the ultimate in high-definition movie entertainment on the PC. PowerDVD delivers the new web community MoovieLive.com for consumers to enjoy movies beyond just watching. Users can now share movie info and their interests with new friends globally.
· "WOW" digital media entertainment & community sharing: CyberLink provides the ideal solutions for user-generated content with its lineup of software for media management and creation, PowerDirector, PowerProducer, MediaShow, and YouCam. These easy-to-use applications give users everything they need to capture, edit, author, burn and share their creativity over the Internet via DirectorZone.
CyberLink Multimedia Solution for Linux
Catering to the growing demand for low-cost PCs on the market, CyberLink delivers perfect multimedia software applications for enriching the home entertainment experience. Featuring multimedia modules—including DVDs, videos, music, and pictures—CyberLink PowerCinema Linux easily transforms laptops running on Linux OS into exciting, high-quality media centers.
Ubiquitous Digital Media Lifestyle
CyberLink offers the freedom to enjoy personal media and share user-generated content over the Internet via:
· CyberLink Live Premium: the ultimate remote-access media solution, offering
Hosted Relay Service for guaranteed access, scheduled recording of live TV and
webcams, and enhanced display & media streaming quality, delivering on-demand
entertainment and accessibility from anywhere and on the go.
· CyberLink Media Server, SoftDMA: DLNA 1.5-certified intuitive solutions for sharing media content anywhere inside the home through UPnP networks.
CyberLink TV Solution
· TV on the PC: PowerCinema 6 supports various digital TV standards—including DVB-T (in Europe) and ISDB-T (in Japan)—enabling anytime TV entertainment with rich features such as scheduled recording, time-shift playback, and EPG searching.
· Mobile TV for DVB-H: CyberLink Mobile TV Solution is a multi-standard, multi-band
software solution that enables the decoding, playback, and recording of TV content,
access to ESG information, and quick previewing of TV channels. CyberLink will
be demonstrating DVB-H TV for notebooks and mobile handsets.
CyberLink Corp is the leader and pioneer in enabling digital multimedia on PCs and CEs. Backed by a group of high-caliber software engineers, CyberLink owns its core codec and a number of patented technologies. CyberLink has built a solid reputation for delivering high-quality, interoperable, and fast time-to-market solutions that keep our OEM partners on the leading edge. Our business partners include leaders in the PC industry: drive manufacturers, graphics-card makers, and top-5 desktop and notebook brands. Today, CyberLink’s software solutions include applications for Blu-ray Discs and DVDs, Digital Home entertainment, Mobile TV, and human resource development. With customers spanning from multi-national corporations to small/medium-sized businesses, and from power users to home users, CyberLink has enjoyed rapid and consistent growth leading to a record breaking IPO in 2000 on the Taiwan Over The Counter Exchange (OTC: 5203). Currently, CyberLink is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: 5203.TW). CyberLink's worldwide headquarters is in Taipei. To keep up with market demands, CyberLink has operations in North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, including Japan. For more information, please visit CyberLink's website at http://www.cyberlink.com
USA: Andy Marken at Andy@Markencom.com or by phone at: +14089860100
Germany: Dunja Helene Derenk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone + 49-821-34300-21.
Corporate: Renee Chen or Manal Ma at http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/contactus/contact_pr.jsp or by phone at: +886-2-8667-1298, ext. 2301 or 2303 for more details.
All companies and product names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and are the sole property of their respective owners.
Copyright c 2008 CyberLink Corp. All rights reserved.