If you want to use the Face Login feature, you will need to log in and log out from websites/Windows manually the first time. The next time when you log in, YouCam will pop up a window to detect your face automatically.
Note: Face Login feature is not available in some versions of CyberLink YouCam. Please check version comparison on YouCam website or user’s guide for detail.
Please note the tips below when using the feature:
For Face Login to Windows:
- The Face Login to Windows feature is not supported on computers running under Windows XP.
- If you have more than one account in your Windows System and set up Face Login feature under each Windows account, YouCam will recognize the most similar face it detected and automatically log in the Windows account. You are not able to select which Windows account to log in.
For Face Login to Web Sites:
For security reasons, we don’t encourage the use of this feature for banking or e-purchasing web sites.
- Face Login to Web Sites feature only works when signing into web sites using Windows Internet Explorer 7 or above.
- YouCam will treat web sites with different URLs as different web pages. You will need to capture your face and website account separately for each webpage. For example:
If you changed the web site's account or password, you will need to re-set your Face Login setting. Select Manage Web Site List and delete the website record first. Then set up Face Login for the web site again.
- YouCam doesn't support web sites that require more than three types of user information to log in. (ID + Email + Password)
- YouCam doesn't support web sites that require automated verification codes (CAPTCHA) for sign in.
To learn more about how to set up Face Login feature, please refer to YouCam user’s guide.