Creating a dramatic feel for sports videos with ColorDirector
ColorDirector has dozens of built-in presets that can give your video a new and unique look in no time. Once you have ColorDirector installed, you can import the movie you're editing from PowerDirector into ColorDirector to apply new colors, and then return to PowerDirector for more editing.
1. Click on the video, and then click Fix/Enhance.
2. You can select a Default Preset to apply on your video, or using ColorDirector to have further adjustment.
3. Click on .
4. Go to the Presets tab.
5. Select the Golden Sun preset.
6. Go back to the Manual tab.
7. Increase the color Saturation level slider in the Tone section.
8. Move the Tint slider in the White Balance section to the right.
9. Click Back to return to PowerDirector and continue editing.
10.You can see the new and dramatic colors when you preview the video.