Introduction to PhotoDirector Launcher
Welcome to the get started tutorials that teach you all fundamental photo-editing techniques. PhotoDirector is powerful photo editing software which provides a wide array of photo management and adjustment tools. For those who want to create something extraordinary, PhotoDirector provides a range of powerful layer editing tools – that work to combine the functionalities of Photoshop and Lightroom, but with a vastly easier UI..
This tutorial gives beginners an overview and introduces the user interface of Cyberlink’s PhotoDirector.
1. When you launch PhotoDirector, you can choose Full Mode or Express Mode. Selecting Full Mode means you are working with the full features of PhotoDirector.
2. Open images: under the Library module, you can browse all your imported photos and organize them by folders or albums, browse them in calendar view. Better yet, you can use Face Tags to easily locate the photos by names and faces, or using flag tools to pick and filter photos in your library.
3. Under the Adjustment module, you can adjust the color and tone of your photo with over 50 adjustment parameters – such as curve, HSL/Color, tone, white balance, HDR, and more. Those who want instant results, can use over 50 built-in presets to apply one-click enhancements.
4. Under the Guided module, you can use features such as apply a color effect, remove skin blemishes, and remove unwanted objects from a photo.
5. The Edit module provides useful layer editing tools. You can edit each layer to create amazing photo effects easily without spending time figuring out the steep learning curve of Photoshop.
6. Under the Create module, create slideshow videos, covert a video to animated GIF, or create vibrant Motion Still photos.
7. Under the Print module, you can layout the ways in which your digital photos should be printed in a physical copy.
In Express Mode, you’ll find an ultra-lean, speedy version of PhotoDirector. You can quickly edit a photo with the click-and-go features and have professionally images in seconds.
Using Adjustment Presets
Adjustment presets include a lot of default adjustments that you can apply to your photos easily. You can also download and import presets created by other users, or save your own to use on other photos or share to DirectorZone.
Express Layer Template
Express Layer Packs contain all the layer components that make up complex images. They're not only an easy way to put together stunning images, but also show how layers combine to produce photographic effects.
AI Style Transfer
With AI Style Transfer, PhotoDirector will analyze images in detail and identify different aspects of each shot. It then intelligently applies brushstrokes that make your shots look like they were designed and painted by a master artist.
Disclaimer: “Photoshop and Lightroom" are registered trademark of "Adobe". Neither "Photoshop and Lightroom" nor "Adobe" is in any way associated with CyberLink Corporation.