How to Turn Your 360 Photos into Little Planet Images with PhotoDirector
Little planet image are a very unique twist on 360° photography. In this tutorial, we will show you how to turn your 360° images into eye-catching little planet images using PhotoDirector 9’s new 360° Photo Editor.
First import your 360° image, and then go to the Edit > 360° Photo Editor > Little Planet.
Once you opened the Little Planet mode, there are some options to customize your little planet image.
- Using Aspect Ratio you can change the aspect ratio between Landscape and Portrait or customize your own aspect ratio
- Select a Planet View Mode to make either ground side or sky side to be your planet’s simulating starting point.
- Rotate your image to capture the best angle.
- Use Zoom – Focal point to adjust the distance to your images focal point; and use Move focal point to adjust the angle and position.
- The Field Of View slider lets you zoom in/out to show more or less of the whole image.
Once you satisfied with your editing, click Done or Save as to export your stunning little planet photo.
PhotoDirector 11 Essential
Free Software With 30-Day Premium Features