How to Import Your Media Into Media Room
Importing media files into PowerDirector is as simple as dragging and dropping files directly into the Media Room. This tutorial will show you how to import your media files into PowerDirector in a few simple steps.
1. In Edit mode, click on the Import media button.
2. Select Import Media Files (or press hotkey Ctrl + Q).
3. Select the media files you are going to import and then click Open.
4. Your imported media is now in the Media Library.
5. Right click and select Insert to selected track or drag the video onto the timeline.
Get PowerDirector 365 Essential for Free
Take your videos to the next level with the best video editor for Windows PC