How to add Text and Titles to your Video
Adding titles helps to capture the attention of your audience and increase the overall appeal of your video. This tutorial will show you how to add titles in PowerDirector. The Title Designer gives you all the tools you need to create unique animated titles.
Adding Titles in the Title Room
Enter the Title Room to add title effects to your ongoing production. Click select and add different title effect templates to your video or title track.
Modifying Titles in the Title Designer
You can completely customize title effects in the Title Designer. Title effects contain character presets, animation, and background options to fit your video project.
1. Double click the title on the timeline to open the Title Designer.
2. Character Presets offer several design templates for you to select and directly apply to your text.
3. Font/Paragraph tool allows you to set up the font, size and color.
4. Enable the Shadow and Border to add effects to the text.
5. Next, selecting the Backdrop option gives you the choice of adding two different types of backdrops onto the text to help it stand out.
6. You can also add a background image by clicking the Insert background button.
Applying Animated Title Text
Title Designer offers different animation effects for your text. You can apply different effects as the beginning or ending sequence of your text.
First, go to the Effect tab in the Title Designer.
The Text Designer offers several default templates, where you can set up the Starting Effect and Ending Effect of your title. You can also adjust the length of the effect in the timeline.
Adding Special Effects to the Text
PowerDirector provides 6 Special Effects to make your text even more eye-catching.
Now you can spice up your video with spectacular textual effects, such as neon, lightning and fire.
In the Effect tab, select your preferred effect and adjust the size, color, density and opacity. After you’ve finished editing, click OK to return to timeline.
Get PowerDirector 365 Essential for Free
Take your videos to the next level with the best video editor for Windows PC