The 3 Best Apps To Composite a Photo With Surreal Effects
Ever wanted to add a fun, surreal touch to your photos? Maybe you want to add a magic wand to your friend's hand or create a collage of several different images. Rather than having to learn complex photo editing software, there are some photo editing apps you can try instead. These apps allow you to composite two images together. You can create different styles of composite photography with these free photo editing apps. Here are some of the best free photo editing apps for creating surreal photos in a few easy steps.
- PhotoDirector — the Best Photo Editing App for Composite Photos
- YouCam Perfect — an Amazing App for Composite Images
- Juxtaposer — a Great App for Creating Photomontages
- Download PhotoDirector — the Best Photo Layer Editing App To Fulfill Your Imagination
1. PhotoDirector — the Best Photo Editing App for Composite Photos
Rating: App Store (4.6 stars). Google Play Store (4.5 stars).
With PhotoDirector on iOS or Android, you can easily composite photos by blending two images together, cutting out images to replace the background, or replacing the skies. Plus, you also get to try the many photo editing tools available, including AI photo filters, photo overlay effects, and much more.
More Composite Photo Related Articles:
- 7 Best Free Photo Editing Apps for iPhone & Android in 2022
- 5 Best Photo Filter Apps for iPhone and Android (2022)
- 5 Best Free Image Overlay Apps in 2022 [iPhone & Android]
Use Blending Mode To Drive in Space
Transform a simple photo of you driving in your car or sitting on an airplane into a surrealist space mission. With Blending Mode in PhotoDirector, you can combine images and achieve extraordinary results. This feature gives you the tools you need to create transparent layers and the chance to combine different layers in one. Here's how to do it:
- Choose the main image from your library or from stock footage.
- Add the image to the existing picture.
- Tap "Blending Mode" to start editing.
- Use the "Eraser Tool" to erase the unneeded parts.
- Save your edits and share.
Use Cutout Tools To Bring Imaginary Animals To Life
Zoom in on your photos and use cutout tools to make fairytale animals appear closer to you in your surreal pictures. With Cutout features, you can have any imaginary animal in your favorite photos. Here's how to do it:
- Choose the image of the person you want to use.
- Tap “Cutout” and get the image with a transparent background.
- Save as a photo or a sticker.
- Tap “Edit” and choose the base image.
- Add the cutout image by choosing “Add Image” or “Sticker”.
- Adjust the position to make it look natural.
Duplicate Images To Create Surreal Effects
Use your imagination and duplicate images or stickers to create personalized surreal effects that take your photos to the next level. With PhotoDirector, you can clone different objects and images in your pictures to let your imagination run wild and create genuinely unique surreal compositions. Here's how to do it:
- Choose the image with the elements you want to duplicate.
- Tap “Cutout” to get the image with a transparent background.
- Choose “Edit” to get your base photo from your own album or choose from the stock library.
- Add the cutout image from “Sticker” and use as many duplicated images as you want.
- Experiment with other filters to make it look more natural.
- Save your edits and share.
Replace the Sky To Make It Too Good To Be True
An out-of-this-world sky is the best and easiest way to create a surreal composition. With PhotoDirector, creating surreal atmospheres is easier than ever. Use one of PhotoDirector's many AI effects and the background changer feature to replace skies in a few taps. Here's how to do it:
- Add your base photo to PhotoDirector or choose one from the stock library.
- Tap "Sky" and explore the many options available.
- Choose the sky you like the most or import your own surreal sky.
- Adjust the settings and save your edits and share.
2. YouCam Perfect — an Amazing App for Composite Images
YouCam Perfect is an app that allows you to composite pictures with surreal effects. Available for iOS and Android, YouCam Perfect is a selfie editing app that lets you copy stickers, blend images, and use AI filters to create composite photos with surreal effects. With YouCam Perfect, you can easily remove unwanted objects, replace the background sky, and add stickers or new things to create truly surreal composite images. Don't forget to use the magic brush and animated effects to add a touch of surrealist magic to your pictures.
- Beautifying tools
- One-tap object removal
- Animated surreal effects
3. Juxtaposer — a Great App for Creating Photomontages
Juxtaposer is a premium app available only for iOS users. The app lets you quickly cut, combine, and edit photos to create surreal compositions. With Juxtaposer, users can create photomontages, replace the background, adjust masks, and quickly change the scenery of photos to make all their surreal visions come to life. Use the power of masks and layers to start creating composite images from scratch. Combine different photos and elements to start creating your surreal compositions, like having a fish inside a lightbulb. The possibilities are endless!
- Background remover
- Additional elements
- Blend modes
Download PhotoDirector — the Best Photo Layer Editing App To Fulfill Your Imagination
These apps allow you to create surreal effects to add compositions to your photos. The era of composite images has truly arrived. With these apps, anyone can add surreal effects to their photos. The only limit is your imagination!
Download PhotoDirector today! Available for iOS and Android, it's time to let your imagination run wild and start creating your own composite images with PhotoDirector.
You May Also Like:
Professional Grade Video Editing.
The Best Photo Editing Software for Windows and Mac!