10 Best Birthday Card Ideas to Celebrate Birthday
Have a friend or loved one whose birthday is coming up soon? Why not show them love with a fabulous birthday card you made yourself? Join the celebrations and create a birthday card on your phone to celebrate the ones you love. With PhotoDirector, you can try many birthday card designs from your phone, and they're 100% customizable. Read on to learn the 10 best birthday card ideas to celebrate your loved ones.
- Live or Animated Happy Birthday Card Ideas
- Birthday Card Ideas for Dad
- Birthday Card Ideas for Mom
- Birthday Card Ideas With Customized Stickers
- Turn Images into Drawings
- Flower Stickers
- Focus Attention on the Birthday Girl with Bokeh Effects
- Funny Text
- Keep Your Age a Secret
- Add a Fairytale Background
1. Live or Animated Happy Birthday Card Ideas
Forget about still photos. With PhotoDirector, you can use photo animation features to make a birthday card alive. Here is how:
- Open PhotoDirector on your phone
- Find the photo you want to edit or choose an image from our stock library
- Scroll to the left on the icon bar and tap the "Photo Animation" icon
- Let the AI filter do its magic and see how it starts animating your image
- Use the adjustment bar to edit settings
- Save your animated photo as a GIF and share
2. Birthday Card Ideas for Dad
Have you seen what dads can do? Celebrate your dad’s birthday with a personalized card. Use the "Cutout" feature on PhotoDirector to take an adorable photo of your dad and turn it into a funny card. Place your favorite guy in the jungle, turn him into a superhero or send him off to space. With so many background options, you can truly make a unique birthday card design for your dad.
3. Birthday Card Ideas for Mom
Our moms deserve tons of awards for being the number one in everything throughout our lives. But sometimes, they feel like they don't want to share a lot on social media because of how they have been aging. Although always beautiful, you can ensure she'll always look her best with retouch tools like "Removal" and "Portrait" for fast skin smoothing. Your mom will feel (and look) like her young self again in just a few taps!
4. Birthday Card Ideas With Customized Stickers
Do you have a particular friend that is obsessed with cats or emojis? Now you can create a card wishing them happy birthday by adding their cat and emojis with the "Cutout" tool! This tool will do wonders for your friends on their birthday cards, adjusting them with everything from animals to landscapes. You can decorate their card with as many things as you want. You can also use the "Cutout" tool to create stickers of them!
5. Birthday Card Ideas — Turn Images into Drawings
If you want a quick and easy way of showing your friend your new editing skills, this option will be the best way to show it. PhotoDirector can turn photos into sketches in seconds. The tool "Look" allows you to transform your image into an artistic painting. They will probably want to print it out and hang it.
6. Birthday Card Ideas — Flower Stickers
The flower aesthetic has been rising these past years, and it keeps giving. If you want to celebrate a friend's birthday with a detailed flower card, you can now easily do it with PhotoDirector by adding stickers to a photo. Add lilies, roses, lavender flowers, and more beautiful blooms with the "Stickers" feature on the app.
7. Birthday Card Ideas — Focus Attention on the Birthday Girl with Bokeh Effects
Make a timeless birthday card with a cinematic flare using bokeh effects. Look for the "Bokeh" effect on PhotoDirector and blur the background with cute bokeh shapes, so the birthday person stands out from the rest.
8. Birthday Card Ideas — Funny Text
This one is for the designated class clowns and those who love a good laugh. The best birthday cards need a punchline. Add any text to a photo with the "Text" feature, and easily change the color and font. Here are our favorite ones in case you need a little inspiration:
- What goes up but never comes down? Your age.
- What's a bee's favorite day of the year? Its bee-day.
- What do you say to your goldfish on his birthday? A: Have a fin-tastic day.
- Age is a relative thing. All my relatives keep reminding me how old I am.
9. Birthday Card Ideas — Keep Your Age a Secret
Sometimes reminding a person of their age might not be a good thing. With the "Mosaic" effect, you can now keep it a secret! Just remember not to mention it to anyone else. This is also a fantastic idea to turn any photo into a birthday party invitation. Your friends will just have to show up if they want to know how old you are.
10. Birthday Card Ideas — Add a Fairytale Background
We love being in the moment — but fantasizing about walking out from a frame seems like a perfect birthday idea. Thanks to the AI feature on PhotoDirector, you can now easily edit the image background with the help of the "Background Art" tool.
Make sure to use one of these 10 ideas for your next birthday and celebrate this beautiful moment together. Blow out the candles, and have fun with PhotoDirector!