25 Best Menu Templates for Advertising
Using a menu template can help you create a design that is customer friendly and make your restaurant's menu pop. Menu templates give you the power to control how your menu looks, what items are included, and how it flows. Plus, they look great when using templates to advertise your restaurant. There are many different types of free menu templates out there, but we've compiled 25 of the best for your ads.
In this article, we'll discuss the 25 best menu templates for advertising so that you can get an idea of what's popular and start creating menus without having to be a creative genius. Let's get started.
- What is a Menu Template?
- Why Use a Menu Template?
- Best Menu Template Designer
- 25 Best Menu Templates for Advertising
- How to Customize a Menu Template for Advertising
- Download the Best Menu Template Designer for Free
- Menu Template FAQ
What is a Menu Template?
A pre-designed menu template can be used as a base to create a visually appealing and customer-friendly menu or advert for your restaurant. Plus, they look great when using design templates to advertise your restaurant. You can edit the files to suit your specific brand.
Why Use a Menu Template?
There are countless reasons food and beverage establishments rely on menu templates. Here are some of the most common benefits.
The main reason people use templates is it saves them lots of time. You don't need to design complicated visuals or record your own videos. You can simply pick from a list of pre-made designs and make them your own in just a few minutes.
You can use a set of templates that look similar and keep on brand with your restaurant, which means you will keep the brands constant and not flick from one color palette to another or one type of overlayed music to another.
Time is money. By saving time, you are also saving money. You'll be able to focus your efforts on other parts of the business or tasks and leave the design to someone else or a template.
No Need to Be a Professional Designer
Templates are pre-designed by the platform you decide to use by a professional designer already. Using a template, you won't need to learn how to design, edit and use hard-to-learn design software.
No Need to Hire a Designer
Designers are expensive, and sometimes they may not be able to conceptualize your brand as well as you can. By making your marketing and restaurant menu design yourself, you take out the middleman in the process and make things look exactly how you need them to look.
Best Menu Template Designer
PowerDirector Business 365
PowerDirector Business 365 is the best menu template designer on the market today. It's a great platform that is user-friendly, easy to use, and navigate. Plus, it has an extensive range of features and tools that make the menu template design simple and straightforward.
PowerDirector Business 365 offers a vast range of templates for every industry. Plus, a built-in stock library with millions of photos, videos, and music tracks you can use for your projects.
Sign up for PowerDirector Business 365 today!
Note: The mobile version of PowerDirector Business 365 is Promeo
25 Best Menu Templates for Advertising
1. Blueberry Dragon Fruit - Best for Yogurt Dispensaries
This template has a blueberry-flavored yogurt bowl at its center. It certainly catches your eye and would be perfect for a yogurt shop to upsell its blueberry yogurt special.
2. 10 Brunch Menu Ideas - Best for Brunch Restaurant
This template has a tasty-looking sandwich served on a wooden plank. It would be perfect for a brunch menu because of its light and healthy appearance.
3. Special Menu Today - Best to Promote a Special
The center point of this template is some prawn linguine. This template would be perfect for a seafood restaurant to use as an advert for their special of the day. This template is relatively simple, but it's effective in its design.
4. New Street Food Menu - Best for Street Food Vendors
With a red and yellow design that is eye-catching and professional, this template would be ideal for anyone running a street food stall looking to grow sales and advertise what they have to offer.
5. New Weekend Menu - Best for Restaurant Advertising New Weekend Menu
Depicting an Asian-style prawn broth, this would be great for an Asian or seafood restaurant that has a new menu coming for this weekend only. It's elegant and visually enticing. Sure to make people's mouths water.
6. Healthy Fruit Choices - Best for Healthy Restaurants
If you want to focus on the healthy aspects of your restaurant, then this template is for you. It has a selection of avocados. Perfect for showcasing a healthy breakfast or brunch menu on social media platforms.
7. Valentine’s Day Meal - Best for Valentine's Menus
Depicting an image of an exquisite love heart-shaped dessert item, this template will really show off what your pastry chef has to offer. You can attach a message to the template to get people to join you during the season of love.
8. Today's Menu - Best for Cocktail Menus
Featuring some juicy cocktails, this would be great to show off what cocktails the bar has to offer. You can attach music and text to really get the drinks sold.
9. Halloween Party Special Menu - Best for Halloween-Themed Menus
With a spooky Halloween design, this template is perfect for any restaurant wanting to do something special for Halloween. It's fun and will really get people in the festive spirit.
10. Vegan Menu - Best for Vegan Restaurant
This template is perfect for a vegan restaurant. It has various vegan food items that are sure to tantalize taste buds. The design is fresh and shows a chef cutting some vegetables, ready to be served.
11. Milkshake Menu - Best for Milkshake Stores
With a range of different milkshake flavors, this template is perfect for any store specializing in milkshakes. The unique drink menu design stands out with its excellent milkshake options, plus you can add an offer code to the template to entice people through your doors.
12. Green Smoothies - Best for Smoothie Shops Selling a Green Smoothie Special
If you're the smoothie shop in town, then this one's for you. It has a range of different green smoothies that are perfect for health-conscious people.
13. Beef Hotpot - Best for Hot Pot Restaurants
This template is perfect for a hotpot restaurant. The beef hotpot is the star of the show, and it's sure to get people through your doors. You can even add a date when the beef hotpot is the special of the day.
14. Pasta Menu - Best for Italian Restaurants That Serve Fresh Pasta
This template is perfect for an Italian restaurant that serves fresh pasta. The design has some creamy carbonara served with some fresh pasta. You can even add your own message to the template to get people to come and try your delicious food.
15. Breakfast Menu Today - Best for Breakfast Restaurants
Is there anything better than a grilled cheese panini to start the day? This template is great for any breakfast restaurant. You can add a link to your restaurant menu directly into the template to send guests to your website.
16. Cake Sale - Best for Bakeries That Make Cakes
Showing a two-tier sponge layered with icing and fruit, this template is ideal for any bakery that makes cakes. The design is simple but effective, and you can add your phone number to the text so people can call up directly to make orders with you.
17. Chicken Fry Menu - Best for Fried Chicken Shops
Showing some crispy fried chicken in the background, this one's for all the chicken shops out there.
18. Special Cocktail Menu - Best for Cocktail Specials
If you're creating a special cocktail and want to spread the message, use this template to get people in the know and visit your bar.
19. Summer Drinks Menu - Best for Beer Festivals and Bars
When it's sunny, people want to sit in a beer garden sipping on a cold beer while chatting with their friends. This template is great for getting people in that mindset on a sunny day.
20. Pizza & Pasta - Best for Pizza and Pasta Restaurants
This template is for any restaurant that serves pizza and pasta. The design has a range of different pizzas and pasta on offer that look delicious.
21. Special Spicy Hot Pot - Best for Asian Restaurants
This template is perfect for an Asian restaurant that serves spicy hot pots. The design is simple but effective, and you can add your own message to the design.
22. New Summer Menu - Best for Restaurants Looking to Launch a Summer Menu
Do you have a new up-and-coming menu this summer? This one's for you! You can add your own images or use the stock image attached, which is a healthy chicken salad bowl.
23. Breakfast Time - Best for Advertising in the Morning
If you want people to get out of bed and come to your restaurant ready for your breakfast menu to be served, then this is the one for you.
24. Healthy Food - Best to Get Health Enthusiasts to Your Restaurant
Looking to get deeper into your market and get different types of guests dining with you? Use this template to do just that with a board of fresh, healthy food on show.
25. Acai Bowls - Best for Acai Bowl Restaurants
Do you sell Acai bowls and need to advertise your menu? Then this is perfect for a Hawaiian restaurant looking to boost sales.
How to Customize a Menu Template for Advertising
To customize a restaurant menu template for advertising with our top-rated template designer, PowerDirector Business 365, you can follow these steps:
- Download and install the software.
- Open the software and click Start with a template. Then select either photo-based templates or video-based templates.
- Select the food option from the drop-down menu at the top left or use the search bar to find “menu” templates. Click on a template you’d like to edit to open it.
- Set Project Aspect Ratio and click OK.
- Click in the preview window on an element to move, resize, and delete it. Use the text cursor to select titles and edit their content.
- Click the buttons on the bottom of the interface to Change template duration, Replace background media, Crop, Add text, Add image, Replace background music, etc.
- Once you are happy, you can produce your video or save and share your template.
Download the Best Menu Template Designer for Free
Are you struggling to keep up with the time constraints of making new marketing material? Are you a beginner designer looking to take your content to the next level? Maybe you're a restaurant owner that's getting overloaded with learning about design. PowerDirector Business 365 can do it for you!
By using PowerDirector Business 365, you will be able to:
- Download an extensive range of templates for every industry
- Edit templates to fit your needs
- Deliver your message perfectly to your customers
- And you don't need any design knowledge!
What are you waiting for? Get started today by downloading PowerDirector Business 365!
Note: The mobile version of PowerDirector Business 365 is Promeo
Menu Template FAQ
1. How do I create a beautiful menu?
You can use PowerDirector Business 365 to make a beautiful menu. This software comes with a lot of templates that you can choose from. You can also edit the template to make it fit your needs.
2. How do you design a menu layout?
First, you will need to know the menu items. Then add your menu items to a template. You can edit the template to make it your own by changing the images and adjusting text settings. Depending on your target platform, you can explore the menu template in different sizes.
3. What do GF and V mean on a menu?
GF stands for gluten-free, and V stands for vegetarian or Vegan on a menu. These are two common dietary restrictions that people have.
4. What does DF mean on the menu?
DF stands for dairy-free on a menu, which is a common dietary restriction that people have.
5. What does MP mean on a menu?
MP stands for market price on a menu, which is usually used for items that vary in price depending on the market.
6. What does N mean on a menu?
N stands for nuts on a menu. Nuts are a common allergen that people have which is why this needs to be added to a menu so people know that this is an item they may not be able to order.
You May Also Like:
Professional Grade Video Editing.
The Best Photo Editing Software for Windows and Mac!