National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
* CyberLink FaceMe® is ranked 16th globally and ranked 5th in NIST FRVT 1:1 on May 2020. if China & Russia vendors are excluded.
* VISA images are photos taken from the passport. The mean interocular distance (IOD) in the VISA images are 69 pixels.
* Wild images are non-constraint, photojournalism-style photos. Resolution varies widely. A wide yaw and pitch angle may be present.
* VISA Border are comparing VISA image to WebCam images.
* 1080p images, 1 face per image
* Face Match Time: Time taken to match two templates. A template extracted face image can enable a person to be identified from a large database. For example, matching a template with 1,000 people would require 1,000 separate matches.
* 720p images, 1 face per image
* With Fast Search algorithm, FaceMe can search a face within a 6 million person database for about 1.6 ms.
* Tested on a i7-7700K with 24GB memory PC. A database of 30 million faces would require 128GB memory.
* Tested with 68,000 images.