Introducing Layer Editing in PhotoDirector
Layer editing is essential for content creators. Unlike Photoshop’s complicated and intimidating user interface, PhotoDirector offers a more intuitive and user-friendly interface for image editing.
The Edit module is a powerful tool that allows you to work special effects, compositing multiple images, and adding texts to an image or adding graphic shapes easily and quickly. Here’s an overview of layer editing in PhotoDirector.
Add Layers to Background Image
1. Enter the Edit module.
2. Add a photo from your computer or folder. After you import an image, it will become a layer above the background image.
3. Use Select area tool, brush the areas you want to remove from the imported photo.
4. Invert the selection.
5. Delete the selection.
6. Add a Text layer in Text Tool. Type and customize the text on the right bar, you can adjust settings like font, size, color and border.
7. PhotoDirector also provides graphic images to make your photo more appealing. Add Clip Art to your photo.
8. You can make stylish texts by adding texture. Click on the Layer properties.
9. Add Bevel and Emboss to the text layer. You can also add shadows and borders for the text in Layer properties.
10. To adjust layer opacity, drag the slider or enter a number value for Opacity.
Add Express Templates
Express Layer Templates contain all the layer components that make up complex images. They’re not only an easy way to put together stunning images, but also show how to add special photo effects.
1. Click on Add express template.
2. Choose a template for your image. You can preview the effect in the preview window on the right.
3. Use the Move tool to adjust the size of the template.
PhotoDirector 2024 Essential
Free Software With 30-Day Premium Features