How To Create Corporate Marketing Ads
If you're a marketer tasked with promoting physical or online events for your company, take a moment to explore this step-by-step guide on tailoring a suitable template to jumpstart your marketing endeavors. This tutorial serves as an illustration for promoting webinars:
Step 1: Click the "Template Filter" icon located next to the search bar. Within this interface, pick the Template Filter that aligns most closely with your requirements:
- If you're aiming to design a poster for your business event, opt for the “Poster (9:16)” option.
- To publicize events through social media platforms like Facebook, choose the "Facebook" templates.
- For the purpose of uploading livestream recordings to YouTube, go with the “YouTube Thumbnail (16:9)” selection. This will provide attention-grabbing thumbnail templates following the best engagement practices.
- If your focus is on a particular theme or style, such as a business event, select the "Business" category.
- By the way, if you happen to be focused on selling your products online, consider going for the "Sale" template alternative. Customize based on preferred formats and social media platforms. These templates are designed to boost sales with engaging visuals.
Following this, confirm your choice by clicking the "Apply" button.
Step 2: Navigate to "See All" to browse through the available templates and identify the one that best aligns with your marketing project. To streamline your search, you can enter keywords in the search bar like "webinar" to quickly locate your desired templates.
Step 3: Easily customize images by clicking the "Replace" icon, allowing you to seamlessly replace them with your own images. Moreover, you can directly edit the template color, text or logo by clicking on them.
If you're short on time to create image or video materials, no worries. You can select from our vast collection of millions of premium stock videos, images, and background music tracks from Getty Images and Meta Sound Collection. Just head to the left panels to explore your options.
Step 4: Review all the editing options in the menu, and when happy with your edits, click the “Export & Share” button to produce your final marketing video!