Founded in 1996, CyberLink Corp. is the world’s leading multimedia software company and pioneer in video and audio technologies on PCs and portable devices including tablets and smartphones. From what began as a mission to create superb digital multimedia products for consumers by a group of National Taiwan University students led by Professor Huang, CyberLink has since grown into a global and award-winning brand with nearly 30 products and a solid reputation for efficiently delivering innovative, interoperable solutions.
With over 100 patented technologies that provide a solid foundation on which to continuously revolutionize the way multimedia is experienced, CyberLink’s visionary outlook has allowed the company to grow rapidly and create cutting-edge solutions. This ultimately led to a record-breaking IPO on the Taiwan Over the Counter Exchange (OTC: 5203) in 2000. CyberLink is currently listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (ticker symbol: 5203.TW).
Among many other industry accolades, CyberLink has been named by Forbes' as one of Asia's 200 Best under a Billion companies, in Business Week's "Asia's 100 Hot Growth Companies" and among the Top 20 Taiwan Global Brands as rated by Interbrand.
To this day, CyberLink’s original founders remain with the company, displaying the same passion in directing and managing day-to-day operations, and leading the team toward continued technological innovation and key product strategies.
CyberLink's worldwide headquarters are located in Taipei, Taiwan, with regional operations offices in North America, Japan, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company has 700 employees worldwide, with more than 500 engineers in product design and development.
About Our Products
CyberLink’s broad portfolio of multimedia applications provides users with a range of entertainment and creativity software:
- Media Entertainment – Enjoy the latest in media playback on PCs, across devices in the home network, and on-the-go with portable smart devices. Supports Blu-ray, DVD and all the latest video and audio formats, including Dolby 7.1.
- Media Creation – Create with a wide range of easy-to-use applications, generate enticing videos & photos, author Blu-ray & DVD discs and more. CyberLink features its Creative Director Family – a software suite designed to create digital media content from the consumer to professional level, including PowerDirector and PhotoDirector for the best in video & photo editing.
- Mobile Solutions – CyberLink brings its award-winning multimedia technology to Android, iOS and Windows 8 devices with its line of camera, photo and video editing and media player apps for richer multimedia "CREATE & PLAY" experience on-the-go.
- Cloud Service – CyberLink Cloud service is designed to enrich media creativity and entertainment experience both on PC and mobile, for convenient cloud backup and sync. CyberLink also hosts two cloud communities, DirectorZone and MoovieLive, online platforms for users all over the world to share their creation and acquire movie information.
CyberLink’s cutting-edge products such as PowerDVD, PowerDirector and Media Suite are among the world’s best-selling digital multimedia applications. Renowned for ease-of-use, CyberLink products have garnered the prestigious PC Magazine Editors' Choice Award multiple times.
Key creative media solutions from CyberLink include:
- Blu-ray, 3D and HD Support: CyberLink’s complete entertainment and creativity solutions offer a broad range of tools for enjoying Blu-ray movies at optimal quality, creating HD content and burning digital media onto Blu-ray discs. Includes extensive 3D support for viewing and creation.
- Media Enhancement Technologies: CyberLink’s TrueTheater advanced video and audio technology elevates the multimedia experience on PCs. Whether premium or user-generated content, CyberLink brings out the best in video quality with breakthrough technologies.
- Media Processing Acceleration: CyberLink leverages the full power of Intel’s new second generation Core microprocessor to create seamless software solutions for today’s most computing intensive applications, such as 3D Blu-ray playback, converting 2D Blu-ray to 3D on the fly, 4K Ultra HD video rendering and processing, transcoding content onto smart devices and more.
- Entertainment Everywhere: Whether at home or on-the-go, CyberLink’s software lets users enjoy their content anywhere and on any device – iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows 8 devices.
- Digital Media Apps for Smart Devices, Includes DLNA Support: CyberLink offers a line of apps to sync, enjoy and create digital content. These standalone apps are designed for smart devices or as an extension from the desktop application. Push your content to and from your PC, smart devices and your home DLNA TV.
With customers all over the world, including Fortune 500 corporations and leading PC brands right down to small businesses and beginner to advanced home users, business partners include leaders in the IT industry, world-class drive manufacturers and graphics card makers as well as the top desktop and notebook brands. CyberLink products are available through CyberLink.com, leading online retailers such as Amazon.com and PCWorld.com, or bundled with top-tier OEM brands including HP, Dell, Acer, Lenovo, Toshiba and ASUS. More than 200 million units of CyberLink software are shipped annually
To advance and innovate video/photo/audio technologies for the enjoyment of people.
To be the world's leading company in the field of digital entertainment and creative multimedia solutions in terms of our business model, technological superiority and innovation.
The following principles and beliefs define and shape the CyberLink company vision:
- Customer Focus
Commit wholeheartedly to our customers by providing the greatest experience in entertainment and creativity through the advancement and innovation of digital media technology.
- Professional Excellence
Pursue excellence in the multimedia industry relentlessly, promote a professional and cooperative working environment among employees, maintain professionalism in business.
- Business Integrity
Foster ethics in business practices and candor within the workplace; deliver on all that we promise to develop a lasting relationship with our customers.
- Innovative Thinking
Be genuine and passionate in our approach to producing the greatest entertainment and creativity software possible, relentlessly pursue cutting-edge technologies, encourage each other to always do it better.
- Adaptable to Change
Maintain business agility by quickly meeting market demands, structure our organization in such a way as to remain flexible in the ever-changing multimedia landscape.
Cultivate an innovative spirit by spending to enhance user experience and maximize value to customers while maintaining financial responsibility to our investors.