3 Best Apps to Make Aesthetic Pictures on iPhone & Android 
Here are some apps you can use to make aesthetic pictures on iPhone and Android. These apps have similar features and work similarly. They have filters for you to use on your photo. These apps share their simplicity and ease of use, and options when editing your pictures into aesthetic pictures.
- No. 1: PhotoDirector – Best App to Make Aesthetic Pictures
- No. 2: YouCam Perfect – Trendy Aesthetic Profile Picture Maker
- No. 3: Aesthetic Photo Editor – Amazing App to Create Unique Aesthetic Profile Pics
- Common Questions about Making Aesthetic Pictures
No. 1: PhotoDirector – Best App to Make Aesthetic Pictures
Rating: App Store (4.6 stars). Google Play Store (4.5 stars)
PhotoDirector is a photo editing app that can be used to make aesthetic pictures. It's available on Android and iOS, has powerful tools and an intuitive interface, and lets you edit photos taken with your phone and apply filters. You can also use the editor to create collages or merge multiple images into one cohesive picture.
Why Use PhotoDirector to Create Aesthetic Pictures?
The App Store and Google Play are filled with various photo-editing apps; you may be overwhelmed by the number of options available. But, with the right app, you can make aesthetic pictures. When it comes to creating aesthetic images, PhotoDirector has everything you need to create trendy photos in a few seconds.
Let's take a look at the valuable features of PhotoDirector to make a photo aesthetic.
Surreal Art – Aesthetic Pictures in One Tap
With smart background removals, PhotoDirector lets you instantly remove and replace your photo's background with surreal art themes. Here's how to add surreal photo effects using PhotoDirector:
- Import your photo to the PhotoDirector app
- Choose Background Art from the bottom menu
- Preview the effects
- Once you settle on a template, adjust the settings
- Export your aesthetic photo
Animated Overlays – Best Feature to Make Aesthetic Profile Pictures
Using PhotoDirector, you can edit your photos to include animated overlays, elements, and lively wrap-around effects to transform your photos instantly. Here's how to add animated overlays to your photos:
- Tap Edit and choose an image from your photo library to get started
- Scroll through the bottom menu and choose Overlays
- Choose Animated Overlays
- Preview the options
- Adjust the settings
- Export your photo as a .gif
Sky Replacement – Aesthetic Profile Pictures Made Easy
You can use PhotoDirector's sky replacement feature to infuse your photo with some aesthetic effects when you want to update your profile picture. Here's how to replace the sky on your photos using the PhotoDirector app:
- Open the app and choose the image you want to edit
- Scroll through the bottom menu and select Background, then Sky
- Pick your surreal sky background effect
- Adjust the settings to match your photo perfectly
- Save your edits and export your photo
No. 2: YouCam Perfect – Trendy Aesthetic Profile Picture Maker
YouCam Perfect is available on both App Store and Google Play Store. It has a simple interface with loads of features to make your photos look great. You can edit selfies, create collages, make aesthetic pictures, and make videos. It includes skin smoothing, reduction of wrinkles, eye enlarging, etc.
- Remove objects
- Beautifying tools
- Animated effects
No. 3: Aesthetic Photo Editor – Amazing App to Create Unique Aesthetic Profile Pics
Aesthetic Photo Editor is one of the best photo editing apps on the market. The app has an option to use live filters, which can adjust before saving it or sharing on social media. This makes it easy to edit your photos as no complicated settings are involved.
- Pre-set category templates
- Instant photo effects
- Export to social media
Common Questions about Making Aesthetic Pictures
Still not sure you understand what aesthetic photos are all about? Read on for answers to the most frequently asked questions about aesthetic pictures and the best apps to make it happen.
1. Which App is Best for Making Aesthetic Pictures?
Countless apps in the market can help you edit your photos. But, when it comes to the best one for making aesthetic pictures, PhotoDirector takes the lead. Available for iOS and Android, the app features hundreds of free effects and photo editing tools to help you transform your photos in a few taps.
2. How Do I Turn a Photo into an Aesthetic Picture?
Forget about boring images. With PhotoDirector, you can edit your photos to incorporate aesthetic effects to make them stand out from the rest. Some ways to turn a boring photo into an aesthetic picture include:
- Changing the background to include surreal art and other cool elements adds more personality to your photos.
- Try animated overlays to add floral petals, sparkling effects, rainbows, etc.
- Use the sky replacement feature to get rid of the background and instantly replace it with fireworks, the perfect sunrise, a cloudy sky, or the most beautiful starry night.
- Add bokeh effects to the backgrounds to create depth and interest.
- Add animation stickers with a wrap-around effect to edit the background and maintain the look of your main subject.
The best part is that you can use these and many more effects from the PhotoDirector app to edit your images and create aesthetic compositions in a few seconds.
3. What is “Aesthetic” in Photography?
Aesthetic photography is a modern practice involving capturing visual beauty within an image. Usually, it would help if you had a solid composition to get these photos and be in the right place at the right time. However, with mobile photo editing apps like PhotoDirector, you can transform any photo into an aesthetic image with just a few taps.