How to Add Stickers to Photos Easily on Your Phone
We all have our favorite stickers saved on our phones. PhotoDirector lets you turn almost any image into a sticker. Add stickers to photos with the touch of a button using PhotoDirector. Learn more about adding stickers to photos with your phone.
- How to Add Stickers to Photos with PhotoDirector
- What Are the Best Apps for Adding Stickers to Photos?
How to Add Stickers to Photos with PhotoDirector
PhotoDirector is the best app to enhance any existing picture. Whether you want to remove an object, change the color of a photo, make a collage, or add stickers to photos, this app has it all. Now you can create different stickers to decorate a picture or add someone to an event they weren't at. Read on to learn more about how to do it.
Step 1: Download PhotoDirector — Best App to Add Stickers to Photos For Free
The first step is to download the app. You can find it free in the App Store or Google Play Store. Free and easy to use, PhotoDirector is the ultimate photo editing app to add stickers to photos.
After downloading it, check some of the app's exciting tools. PhotoDirector is the most accessible app for you to use daily; whether you want to create a collage or make a birthday card, this one will do it all.
Step 2: Choose the Image You Want to Add a Sticker Too
Start by looking at your photo library to find the perfect picture to add a sticker to. The best images for stickers are simple and don't have much background noise. Opt for images with solid backgrounds or fewer people in the picture so the stickers can stand out even more.
Step 3: Tap Sticker to Add Still Stickers
You can add a static sticker to a picture with the help of PhotoDirector. If you want to print an image with some stickers on it, here is how to do it in just a few clicks:
- Select the photo from your image gallery
- Tap "Edit" on the first screen of the app
- Scroll to the left and find the "Sticker" option
- Choose your favorite sticker for the occasion
- Play with the opacity and edit the sticker to match your photo
- Don't forget to save and export
Step 4: Tap Elements to Add Animated Stickers
Animated stickers have entered the chat! If you want to make a picture stand out in the family group chat, try animated stickers. Here's how to add animated stickers using PhotoDirector:
- Select the image you want to add the sticker to
- Click "Edit" on the first screen
- Select the "Elements" option
- Choose from one of the hundreds of animated elements
- Save it as a GIF to keep the animation
- Share it with everyone
Step 5: Use Cutout to Add Customized Stickers
We have talked about two options with pre-existing stickers, but now the creative part comes into play. With PhotoDirector, you can easily create your personalized stickers in a matter of a few clicks. Use the "Cutout" and "Add Image" features to add customized stickers to your photos. Here is how to make them:
- Find the image you want to turn into a sticker
- Click "Edit" on the first screen
- Scroll to the left and find "Cutout," which is an icon with a duck on it
- Let the AI feature select the silhouette of the image
- Save this cutout image as a PNG file to leave the transparent background
- Go back to main menu and choose the picture you want to add the sticker to
- Click on "Sticker" and find the cutout sticker you just created
- Repeat as many times as you want
- Save and share with your friends and family
Step 6: Add Some Stickers to Your Photo
These options are the best way to add a sticker to any picture. The static sticker can add emojis and fabulous smiley faces to your photos.
The animated stickers can range from birthday cakes and candles to business-related stickers with "Open Now!" to make your business social media even better.
With the "Cutout" tool, you can make your very own stickers and wow your friends with your editing skills.
What Are the Best Apps for Adding Stickers to Photos?
Many apps are claiming to let you create stickers for photos. Out of all of them, these are the best apps to create and add stickers to photos:
3. Pic Jointer
This is a good option as a photo editor app and collage maker. Put your photos together and create collages easily with the Pic Jointer App. You can create stickers to show your friends what a great time you had on your trip. Available now on iOS and Android.