How to Apply Cool Glitch Effect to Photos With PhotoDirector
The glitch effect is an eye-catching visual effect that uses color and image distortion to create an aberration in an image. The end result is that the photo looks as if there was a glitch in the data, creating a cool visual effect.
What was once a time-consuming process through the use of professional design tools can now be done in a matter of seconds. In this guide, learn how to apply a cool glitch effect to photos with PhotoDirector.
- How To Apply a Glitch Overlay to Photos
- Why Use PhotoDirector To Apply Glitch Effects
- 3 Best Apps To Add Glitch Effects to Photos
- Download PhotoDirector: The Best App For Glitch Effects
- Glitch Effect FAQs
How To Apply a Glitch Overlay to Photos
Applying the glitch effect to your photos is easy – just follow five steps using PhotoDirector.
- Download the Best App to Make Glitch Images
- Import the Image and Tap "Effects"
- Select "Glitch" and Choose From 8 Glitch Effects
- Adjust Glitch Effect Attributes
- Save and Share the Photo With Glitch Effects
Step 1: Download the Best App To Make Glitch Images
Step 2: Import the Image and Tap "Effects"
Once you have downloaded PhotoDirector, you can either import a photo from your album or choose one from the stock images available through the app. After selecting an image, tap “Effects” on the toolbar.
Step 3: Select "Glitch" and Choose From 8 Glitch Effects
With your image ready, choose “Glitch” and pick from eight different glitch effects. Play around with each glitch overlay until you achieve the desired effect.
Step 4: Adjust Glitch Effect Attributes
You can arrange the glitch effect horizontally or vertically. According to the effect chosen, you can also adjust the distance and the angle of the glitch effect. You can use the eraser tool to adjust accordingly.
Step 5: Save and Share the Photo With Glitch Effects
Once you have achieved the desired glitch styling, save the new photo. This photo will automatically save to your album, and you can opt to share the glitch image on social media, such as Instagram or Facebook.
Additionally, you can choose the image and tap Continue if you want to edit it further.
Read More Related Articles
- 5 Best Free Image Overlay Apps in 2022 [iPhone & Android]
- How To Add a Glitch Effect to Videos or Photos on iPhone & Android
- How To Create a Glitch Effect in Photos & Videos [Step-By-Step Guide]
- Fascinating Overlay Effects You Can Apply to Photos
Why Use PhotoDirector to Apply Glitch Effects
If you are looking for a simple way to transform your images with glitch effects, PhotoDirector is the best app available. This app utilizes AI technology to take a static image and create a layered and dynamic one.
3 Best Apps to Add Glitch Effects to Photos
Adding glitch effects to your photos is easy with the right tools. The following three apps are the top choices for ease of use and the quality of features available.
- PhotoDirector: The Best Photo Editing App For Applying Glitch Effects
- YouCam Perfect: Apply Glitch Effects to Photos in Seconds
- Glitch Art Studio: Distort Your Photos In Creative Ways
1. PhotoDirector: The Best Photo Editing App For Applying Glitch Effects
PhotoDirector is the best photo editing app for applying glitch effects. This app is available on iOS and Android. In addition to giving the glitch overlay a try, you can use this app to transform your image in numerous other ways. Add movement to stationary photos, remove unwanted objects in the background, and more, all through the use of this all-inclusive photo editing app.
2. YouCam Perfect: Apply Glitch Effects to Photos in Seconds
Another excellent tool for creating a glitch effect in a matter of seconds is YouCam Perfect. This app also offers a vast number of features geared at touching up selfies and creating eye-catching social media pics.
3. Glitch Art Studio: Distort Your Photos In Creative Ways
For a fun approach to photo distortion, give Glitch Art Studio a try. This app provides countless ways to distort and add creative overlays to your images.
Download PhotoDirector: The Best App For Glitch Effects
If you are ready to begin transforming your photos, download PhotoDirector, the top pick for applying glitch effects to images. In addition to creating glitch images, PhotoDirector makes it easy to add animation effects, swap out backgrounds, and apply double exposure effects.
Glitch Effect FAQs
1. What Is a Glitch Effect?
Also known as a chromatic aberration, the glitch effect is an image effect that distorts colors and manipulates a picture to mimic the appearance of a glitch in loading a photo or video.
2. How Many Types of Glitch Effects Can I Choose in PhotoDirector?
There are eight types of glitch effects available in PhotoDirector.
3. Can You Apply Glitch Effects to Photos on iPhone/Android?
You can easily apply glitch effects to photos with PhotoDirector on iPhone and Android devices by simply importing the image and tapping “Glitch” in Effects.
4. How Do I Get the Glitch Effect on Photos Without Photoshop?
To get the glitch effect on photos without Photoshop, download PhotoDirector, the best free glitch effect Photoshop alternative to apply glitch effects to photos as perfect as Photoshop.
5. Are There Other Overlay Effects I Can Use in PhotoDirector Aside From Glitch Effects?
There are countless other fascinating overlay effects that you can use with PhotoDirector besides just glitch effects, such as VHS overlay and light leaks overlay effects.
6. What Is the Best App To Apply Glitch Overlay Effects to Photos?
PhotoDirector is the best app to apply glitch overlay effects to your photos. It is extremely easy to use, with a simple interface and an intuitive layout. Additionally, PhotoDirector provides an array of creative photo effects, allowing you to continually curate unique images.