5 Summer Photo Editing Hacks That Can Be Easily Done With a Phone
It's a must to indulge this summer season. And that means we get to be creative with the many photo opportunities that summertime brings. With the help of PhotoDirector, you can create unique pictures for your friends and family on social media. Use the power of AI filters, animated stickers, and photo animation to make your photographs stand out.
The best part? You don't have to be a professional photographer to try these cool summer photo editing hacks on your phone. All you need is your phone, PhotoDirector, and a few minutes of your summer to take your pictures from boring to stunning!
- Remove People From Your Summer Photos
- Replace the Sky To Create Aesthetic Summer Pictures
- Apply Animation To the Waves of Your Summer Photo
- Add Light To Make Your Aesthetic Summer Photo Shine
- Add Summer-Themed Stickers To Level Up the Energy of Your Summer Photo
- Create Summer Aesthetic Pictures with the Best Photo Editing App – PhotoDirector
1. Remove People From Your Summer Photos
Ever wondered how a summer picture turns out perfect when photobombing is so common while on summer vacation? This happens literally in every summer vacation photo! Whether trying to remove an ex or a random person on the streets, PhotoDirector lets you delete as many things as you want from the background.
Here is how to remove people from pictures and make it look like they weren't there:
- Download PhotoDirector on iOS or Android
- Select the image you want on the Edit icon
- Click the first option, Tools
- Select Removal and erase anything in your picture
- Let the app do its magic and add more effects before the final result
- Save and export
2. Replace the Sky To Create Aesthetic Summer Pictures
If you want a picture with a cloudy sky, you know it might be hard to find ideal conditions during summer. Thankfully, with PhotoDirector, you can easily change the skies of any image in just one click — choose from classic skies or dreamy constellations. Here is how to do it:
- Select the photos you want from your gallery
- Scroll to the left on the icon bar and tap Sky
- Select a new sky from a range of preset templates
- Adjust the parameters to fine-tune your results
- Save your edits and share
3. Apply Animation To the Waves of Your Summer Photo
You can make any picture move with the help of the AI features in PhotoDirector. Quickly add motion to your photos to make those waves move while everything else stays static. Try this effect on your beach and poolside pictures for a unique look that impresses everyone.
Follow these steps to animate photos:
- Select the desired picture in your gallery
- Tap Live
- Scroll to the right and find Animation
- Use the tool Motion and add the movement you want for the picture
- Save your edits as a GIF and share them on social media
4. Add Light To Make Your Aesthetic Summer Photo Shine
Forget about basic summer photos, and tap into the bold and fiery effect of light rays. Feel the sun on your skin when you use this incredible effect on your summer photos. The Light Ray feature from PhotoDirector lets you add cool light effects to your photos in seconds. You can adjust the light ray's intensity, direction, and style to produce the look you want. Channel that summertime sunglow with the perfect effect to make an aesthetic summer picture shine. All you need to do is add the caption: "Cover me in sunshine!"
Here's how to try this effect:
- Open PhotoDirector on your phone
- Tap Effects
- Open the Light Ray feature
- Choose from the different styles available
- Adjust the intensity of the light with the bar
- Save your edits
- Share your photo everywhere
5. Add Summer-Themed Stickers To Level Up the Energy of Your Summer Photo
Want to invite your friends to a pool party? Just texting might not be enough — create a summer party-themed card with the help of these fantastic editing hacks. Finish with the most personalized touch: adding summer-themed stickers. Classic travel and summertime stickers or fun animated stickers will show off your photo editing skills. This is one of the easiest ways to upgrade photos to celebrate the summer season.
Here's how to add animated stickers to your summer aesthetic pictures:
- Select the image you want to add the sticker to
- Click Edit
- Select the Elements option
- Choose from one of the hundreds of animated elements
- Save it as a GIF to keep the animation
- Share it with everyone
And here's how to add still stickers and elements to your summer photos:
- Select the photo from your image gallery
- Tap Edit
- Scroll to the left and find the Sticker option
- Choose your favorite sticker for the occasion
- Play with the opacity to edit the stickers and match your photo
- Don't forget to save and export
Create Summer Aesthetic Pictures with the Best Photo Editing App – PhotoDirector
PhotoDirector is the best photo editing app available for iOS and Android. Create personalized stickers, use the collage templates to share your story, and try many of the AI effects available to turn any photo into a summer-worthy picture. Download PhotoDirector and take advantage of its most impressive features, including removing people from photos, sky replacement, photo animations, animated stickers, and much more.
You May Also Like:
Professional Grade Video Editing.
The Best Photo Editing Software for Windows and Mac!