Celebrate International Beer Day With Unique Photos
August 5th is the day to celebrate that sweet and robust elixir called beer. People gather to cheer and drink beer worldwide. Celebrate International Beer Day 2022 with your friends by sharing unique pictures. Learn how to create the best photos with the best photo editing app, PhotoDirector.
- Celebrate International Beer Day With 5 Awesome Photo Editing Tips
- Why PhotoDirector Is the Best App For Creating International Beer Day Celebration Images
- 3 Best Apps to Celebrate National Beer Day
- Download PhotoDirector: The Best Photo Editing App For Celebrating International Beer Day
- FAQs About International Beer Day
Celebrate International Beer Day With 5 Awesome Photo Editing Tips
PhotoDirector is the ultimate app to celebrate International Beer Day with incredible photos. Learn how to add text to International Beer Day celebration images, remove irrelevant people from International Beer Day pictures, and add animation to your finest beer. The possibilities are endless, and you can edit your International Beer Day pictures with thematic effects and filters. Check out our top five photo editing tips:
- Add Text to Happy International Beer Day Photos
- Make an International Beer Day Themed Lockscreen
- Remove Photobombers From Your International Beer Day Celebration Image
- Create Astonishing Beer Composite Photos
- Animate the Photo to Make Your International Beer Day Come Alive
1. Add Text to Happy International Beer Day Photos
Adding special text to your International Beer Day 2022 picture is the easiest way to create a party invite to celebrate. Here’s how to add text to your photos:
- Open the image you want to edit
- Click “Edit”
- Select the “Text Tools” option
- Type directly in the app
- Choose from the different fonts and styles
Here are some of our favorite quotes for you to choose from to add to your International Beer Day commemoration:
- “Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.”
- “Humankind was built on beer.”
- “I’m only here for the beer.”
- How To Add Text to Photos on iPhone & Android 
- 3 Best Apps To Create Image Cutouts for iPhone & Android
2. Make an International Beer Day Themed Lockscreen
Create a lockscreen to remind yourself that International Beer Day is around the corner and is a great excuse to drink. Here is how you can easily create a lockscreen to share with your friends:
- Snap a picture of your favorite beer or choose one from PhotoDirector’s stock gallery, with over 500,000 options from Shutterstock, iStock, and Unsplash
- Edit the image you choose with tons of effects and overlay filters
- Add some text with the help of the previous step
- Don’t forget to save and export!
- Access 10M+ Stock Images to Design Your Unique Phone Lock Screen
- 5 Best Lock Screen Ideas – Motivational Wallpaper and More!
3. Remove Photobombers From Your International Beer Day Celebration Image
We wouldn’t be surprised if your best International Beer Day photos had one or more photobombers. Fortunately, PhotoDirector’s object removal tool can help; here’s how:
- Open PhotoDirector
- Select the picture you want to edit by clicking on the “Edit” tool and tap “Tools”
- Select “Removal” and brush over the elements you would like to delete
- When you are done, select “Remove” and save your picture!
- 5 Best Apps to Remove People from Photos on iPhone & Android
- How to Remove people from photos on iPhone & Android 
- How to Remove People from Photos for Free [Desktop, App & Online]
4. Create Astonishing Beer Composite Photos
If you are more into funny pictures and enjoy a good laugh, then this one is perfect for you! Create a beer composite photo. Maybe add yourself swimming in your favorite beer or jumping inside one of its bubbles. Here’s how to create a composite picture:
- Choose the image of the person you want to use
- Tap “Cutout” and get the image with a transparent background
- Save it as a photo or a sticker
- Tap “Edit” and choose the base image
- Add the cutout image by selecting “Add Image” or “Sticker”
- Adjust the position to make it look natural
- Save your edits and share!
5. Animate the Photo to Make Your International Beer Day Come Alive
Who wants a boring still photo to celebrate International Beer Day? Add some movement and make it ultra fun with this excellent animated effect. Here’s how to do it:
- Select the desired picture or choose one from our stock library
- Tap “Live” and choose “Animation” to animate areas by drawing motion arrows
- Add “Anchor” to keep certain areas motionless. Adjust the animation speed and export it as a GIF or video to share with your friends!
Why PhotoDirector Is the Best App For Creating International Beer Day Celebration Images
Celebrate International Beer Day with the most unique and creative pictures your friends and family will see! With tons of AI effects, filters, and animated features, PhotoDirector is the best photo editing app for creating astonishing images. Available to download for free on iOS and Android.
3 Best Apps to Celebrate National Beer Day
When it comes to photo editing apps with fun features, these are our top three:
1. PhotoDirector – The Best Photo Editing App For Celebrating International Beer Day.
This user-friendly app has a simple interface with high-quality tools to create the best images for International Beer Day. Add text to any picture, animate a static one, and surprise everyone with professional-looking edited photos. All you need to do is use PhotoDirector on your phone.
2. Bazaart – An Amazing Photo Editor To Create Surreal and Artistic Image Effects.
Create unique designs and edit your videos with Bazaart. As your one-stop app for design, Bazaart is a wonderful app for surreal and artistic images.
3. Photoleap – A User-Friendly Artistic Photo Editing App.
Create unique graphics, edit videos, and adjust any picture with Photoleap. It is easy to use for editing your pics quickly! Photoleap can take your creativity to the next level.
Download PhotoDirector: The Best Photo Editing App For Celebrating International Beer Day
Cheer with your friends and have the best time while capturing the moment with PhotoDirector, the best photo editing app to help you celebrate. Useful features include:
FAQs About International Beer Day
1. When Is International Beer Day?
International Beer Day was founded in 2007 in California and is a celebration on the first Friday of every August. There is also National American Beer Day on October 27 and National Drink Beer Day on September 28. Like we mentioned before, "Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder." So don’t be shy in expressing your love for beer.
2. What Is the Best App For Adding Text to International Beer Day Images?
The best app for adding text to photos is PhotoDirector. Here’s how to add text to images using PhotoDirector:
- Open PhotoDirector on your iPhone or Android
- Tap “Text Tools” and choose a text type
- Choose text or a text bubble to add text to photos
- Get the image with text and edit or share
3. How To Use PhotoDirector To Remove People From My International Beer Day Photos With My Friends?
If you need to remove people from your photos using PhotoDirector, follow these steps:
- Open PhotoDirector on your iPhone or Android
- Tap edit and choose the image
- Go to tools and tap “Removal” to remove people from photos
- Use the brush tool on people you want to remove from pictures
- Click “Remove” and save the photo to your camera roll