How To Cartoon Yourself Free with the Best Photo To Cartoon App
If you’re looking for a fun, creative, and unique way to transform a selfie or portrait photo, consider trying out the new photo editing method of cartooning yourself. Through the use of a cartoon face app, you can take a normal profile photo and create a cartoon version of it.
In this guide, we’ll help you learn how to cartoonize photos for free with the use of the best photo to cartoon app — PhotoDirector. Through a few easy steps, you can experiment with multiple cartoon filters, resulting in a whimsical profile picture to share across social media.
- PhotoDirector: The Best App To Cartoon Yourself
- How To Make a Cartoon of Yourself on iPhone and Android
- 6 Best Apps To Cartoon Yourself
- Try More Fun Features Of PhotoDirector To Level Up Your Photo
- FAQs about Cartooning Yourself
- Want To Cartoon Yourself and Enjoy 100% Safe Fun? Download PhotoDirector!
PhotoDirector: The Best App To Cartoon Yourself
When looking for apps to cartoon yourself, PhotoDirector is the best pick. Why should you use this app to turn photos into cartoons?
First of all, you can cartoon yourself in a matter of a single second with the app’s state-of-the-art AI technology. Secondly, you can quickly edit the photo, removing the cartoon effect from specific parts of your image. This allows you to have ultimate creativity.
Last but not least, PhotoDirector is an awesome photo editing app with not only cartoon filters but also fascinating features such as AI Avatar, adding filters to photos, color inversion, changing the background of photos, and removing someone from the picture. After using PhotoDirector to cartoon yourself, it is still a lot of fun to edit your photos further.
How To Make a Cartoon of Yourself on iPhone and Android
The good news is that you don’t need to be a talented artist or designer to cartoon yourself. Through the use of a powerful photo editing app, you can turn photos into cartoons in a matter of seconds.
- Download PhotoDirector and Tap “AI Style”
- Import the Image and Choose a Style To Cartoon Yourself
- Save and Share Your Cartoonized Photo
1. Download PhotoDirector And Tap “AI Style”
The first step is to download the best photo to cartoon app. PhotoDirector is an all-in-one photo editing app with multiple cartoon filter options. With powerful AI image detection and transformation techniques, you can turn your photo into a cartoon version in a second.
Once you open the app, just click “AI Style” to start editing.
2. Import the Image And Choose A Style To Cartoon Yourself
Ideally, you’ll want to pick a selfie or profile picture that clearly shows your face to make the best cartoon effect you can. You can make your new profile picture with 20+ types of cartoon styles. Moreover, PhotoDirector also offers multiple types of cartoon templates, from summer and retro to artistic styles. Have fun and experiment with the ones you love most.
You can also use the eraser to remove the cartoon effect from certain components of your image. For example, you could leave your face cartooned and reveal the original background for an extra eye-catching touch.
3. Save and Share Your Cartoonized Photo
Next, save your photo to your device or share it directly to social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram. Your cartoon photo makes the perfect profile picture, and you can easily boost your online following with your cartoon masterpiece.
Cartoonized photos have exploded on social media in recent months. On Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok, this cartoon photo trend has taken these platforms by storm. PhotoDirector is an ideal photo to cartoon app to join this trend due to its speed, quality, security of personal data, and variety of cartoon styles to choose from.
6 Best Apps To Cartoon Yourself
The following are the six best photo to cartoon apps to cartoon yourself for free:
1. PhotoDirector: The Best Free App To Cartoon Yourself
Our top pick, PhotoDirector, is available on both iOS and Android. This app is a powerful photo editing tool that not only allows you to cartoon yourself but also offers numerous fun features. Add animation to a static image. Give your photo extra glam with specialized face effects. There are tons of amazing features packed into this app, making it the ultimate photo editing app.
Learn More about PhotoDirector’s Features:
- 17 Best Free Photo Editing Apps for iOS and Android in 2023
- How To Create Your Own Custom AI Avatar from Photos: A Step-by-Step Guide
- A Comprehensive Guide To Enhance Your Photos with the Best Free AI Photo Enhancer 
- PhotoDirector - Best App To Blur Photo Backgrounds for Free
- How To Make a Photo Collage on iPhone & Android
- 4 Best Free Blemish Remover Apps for Perfect Photo Retouching
2. Lensa: The Rising Star To Generate Magic Avatars
Lensa is a powerful photo editing app available on iPhone and Android. It’s been a popular app to generate magic avatars to share across social media. However, there have been some concerns among users - particularly artists - that Lensa profits from using certain user data it collects. Because of these ethical concerns in its business model, users have been searching for alternative photo editing apps with privacy policies with more secure user data practices.
Read More AI Avatar Articles:
- 10 Best AI Avatar Generator Apps
- How To Create Your Own Custom AI Avatar with PhotoDirector: A Step-by-Step Guide
3. ToonMe: An Easy-to-Use App to Cartoonize Yourself
If you are looking for a simple, easy-to-use option to cartoonize yourself, ToonMe is a fun choice. This app is available on iOS and Android and can turn your photo into vector art quickly and simply.
4. ToonArt: A Powerful Photo to Cartoon App
Another powerful photo to cartoon app is ToonArt. Available only on Android, this app can turn your image into an anime, caricature, or cartoonized photo.
5. Clip2Comic: An App To Turn Photos into Cartoons in 1 Click
For apps to cartoon yourself, this choice is notable for its speed and ease of applying cartoon filters. It also allows you to create videos, which sets it apart from other apps to cartoon yourself. It’s available on both the App Store and Google Play Store, and it’s a fun outlet if you’re looking to amuse yourself with your friends.
6. Photic: An App To Cartoon Yourself in Multiple Styles
This choice includes a large selection of filters and photo effects to really take your creations to the next level and stand out. As far as a photo to cartoon app, Photic is a solid choice due in part to its impressive and easy-to-use A.I. technology.
Learn More about AI Avatars:
- How To Create Your Own Custom AI Avatar from Photos: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Try on Hair Color with AI Avatars
- Try on Perfect Wedding Dress Styles Anywhere with Avatars!
- Best AI Selfie Generator App with 38 Stunning Styles
Try More Fun PhotoDirector Features To Level Up Your Photo
In addition to AI Anime, PhotoDirector provides more features for you to turn photos into avatars. It even allows you to generate stickers from text.
1. AI Avatar
PhotoDirector's AI Avatar feature excels in creating highly personalized and unique AI-generated avatars. It offers a user-friendly interface, allowing quick and efficient customization to match individual preferences. With its powerful AI capabilities, the feature produces captivating and eye-catching avatars that make a strong and memorable online presence.
Learn How To Make an AI Avatar ->
2. Background Art
Discover PhotoDirector's remarkable background removal feature, which effortlessly isolates subjects from their surroundings. Notably, it offers an array of backgrounds for easy replacement. Enjoy seamless object extraction and the creative freedom to choose from a variety of captivating settings for your images.
Learn How To Change Backgrounds -＞
3. AI Stickers
With PhotoDirector, you have the opportunity to craft text-to-image stickers at no cost, up to five times daily. Delve into five distinct sticker styles, encompassing 3D, Watercolor, Realistic, Hand-drawn, and Pop art.
Learn How To Generate AI Stickers ->
FAQs about How To Cartoon Yourself
If you are learning how to turn your image into a cartoon picture, check out these frequently asked questions and all the answers you need.
1. How Can I Change My Photo Into a Cartoon?
To turn your photo to a cartoon style, download PhotoDirector — the best photo to cartoon app. Next, find the Style after tapping Effect and transform your image in a matter of seconds. All you need to do is get the picture that you want to cartoon up ready, and PhotoDirector will do the rest for you.
2. Do I Have To Pay for PhotoDirector To Make a Picture into a Cartoon?
3. How Many Cartoon Styles Can I Choose from in PhotoDirector?
You can choose from 20+ styles of cartoon filters in PhotoDirector. In order to get the best cartoon photo, make sure that you use a portrait photo with only one face on it. Then, you can choose from any cartoon filter you have in mind. The better news is that PhotoDirector will keep updating cartoon filters!
4. What Edits Can I Make with My Magic Avatar in PhotoDirector?
With PhotoDirector — the best photo to cartoon app — you can erase any part of the photo you don’t want to have cartoonized. You can also set the shape mask to default the cartoonized area.
5. What Is the Best Photo To Turn Into a Cartoon with PhotoDirector?
The best photo to be cartoonized with PhotoDirector is a selfie or portrait photo with only one face. It also works best on human faces.
6. What Is the Best App To Cartoon Yourself That Everyone Is Using?
The best app to cartoon yourself is PhotoDirector. This app works quickly, utilizing AI technology to transform your face into a cartoon character. You can also quickly erase the cartoon effect from other components of your image, allowing you to create the perfect finished product.
7. Is It Safe To Cartoon Yourself with PhotoDirector?
Want To Cartoon Yourself and Enjoy 100% Safe Fun? Download PhotoDirector!
If you’re ready to turn a photo into a cartoon, be sure to download PhotoDirector, the best app for editing photos on your mobile device. Not only is it an easy-to-use cartoon face app, but the other embedded photo editing features are useful for any kind of photo editing needs as well.