Our principles for corporate governance and internal auditing are based on the "Company Law", "Securities and Exchange Law", "Corporate Governance Best-Practice Principles for TSE/GTSM Listed Companies" and other related rules and regulations governing Taiwan businesses. Their goal is to ensure sound decisions are made regarding CyberLink's business operations as well as enhance the transparency of information reported to the market.
CyberLink is determined to uphold the rights of shareholders and stakeholders by undertaking the following:
- Defining and strengthening the responsibilities of the board of directors
- Recognizing the rights of shareholders and stakeholders
- Delivering transparent corporate information to shareholders
- Establishing and practicing effective internal controls and auditing
- Selecting good and responsible accountants and legal counsel