Adding Transitions Between Clips
Smooth transitions can help make your videos look more professional. This tutorial will show you how to add, set up and modify transition effects between two clips.
1. Go to the Transition Room.
2. Click and drag a transition between two video clips.
3. Double click on the transition or click on the Modify button to modify transition settings.
4. You can set up the duration of the transition or change the transition behavior from Overlay to Cross to cut down the time it takes to transition.
5. You are all set! You can close the Transition settings window.